Become a Patron!

SMOK & OFRF NexMESH Kit Preview

gearvitaid

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Bronze Contributor
The SMOK & OFRF nexMESH pod mod is the latest release from SMOK which is the brainchild of two vaping companies. The well-known nexMESH stripe is from a new company, the OFRF, and has been introduced to the world in 2018, which started the trend of Conical mesh coils. OFRF released the nexMESH as a stand-alone product and offer their OFRF NexMESH strips in conjunction with the Wotofo to bring some really top quality performers such as Profile Unity RTA, Profile 1.5 RDA, etc. The nexMESH strips have gained more praise than the self-branded Wotofo mesh strips. Quite a collaboration! SMOK have introduced a number of pod mods in 2020 such as Pozz X, RPM Lite, Alike, etc. The SMOK & OFRF NexMESH kit is a great collaboration of SMOK and OFRF. So what can we look forward to with the NexMESH kit?
smok___ofrf_nexmesh_pod_kit_1200mah_colors.jpg

What Can We Expect From SMOK & OFRF NexMESH?
The SMOK NexMESH Pod Kit is a pretty basic variable wattage device with an output between 5W to 30W. The body is made from lightweight aluminum alloy with refined and stylish carvings on both sides. A 0.69-inch screen located on the side of the device shows all the vaping information. The fire button is placed on the letter ‘O’ on the front of the device.

The battery part of the device houses a built-in 1200mAh battery which is charged via a Micro USB port and supports pass-through charging. Moving on to the pod now. The kit comes with a refillable pod along with a 0.4ohm SS316L Regular Coil and a 0.4ohm A1 Mesh Coil. The pod holds 2ml of e-liquid and has a side-filling port. the integrated black mouthpiece is wide and duck-billed. The coils are replaceable and press-fit into the pod.

Both of the coils utilizing the nexMESH technology and have the conical structure. The double cotton, thicker mesh weave, and smoother airflow are most anticipated. You can adjust the airflow via an airflow control ring at the bottom of the coil. I am not sure if the two coils are compatible with other SMOK pod kits.

Final Thoughts
I think SMOK & OFRF NexMESH Kit is the most exciting release recently. It looks premium and utilizes the nexMESH for better flavor and more dense vapor. The price is a lot lower than I was expecting. It is a cost-efficient and portable vape kit. Will you pre-order the SMOK & OFRF NexMESH Pod Kit? Let me know your thoughts in the comments below!

Do you want more terbaik vape? Come to get them at gearvita.id.

VU Sponsors