Become a Patron!

Smok priv v8 light

im a total noob and could really use help. If this is the wrong place to post this go easy on me. I have been using ecigs for a little while and wanted to step into “proper” vaping and it seemed that th priv v8 might work. Anywho... I got it all set up, battery fully charged and when I try to use it the indicator light flashes 4 times and nothing happens. Not sure what is happening with it. Just straight out of the box and I have no idea what to do. Need an epeet opinion.

gbalkam

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
im a total noob and could really use help. If this is the wrong place to post this go easy on me. I have been using ecigs for a little while and wanted to step into “proper” vaping and it seemed that th priv v8 might work. Anywho... I got it all set up, battery fully charged and when I try to use it the indicator light flashes 4 times and nothing happens. Not sure what is happening with it. Just straight out of the box and I have no idea what to do. Need an epeet opinion.
what does the manual say 4 flashes means?

gbalkam

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
(hint.. try replacing the coil head... )

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Check to coil because a little research indicates that is the problem. Even with a preinstalled coil I found reports of that issue. Not a guess on my parts actual research. Good Luck

VU Sponsors