SMOK Procolor issue

Discussion in 'Regulated (Voltage / Wattage / 3.7v/ Temp Control)' started by RugBurnRed, Sep 12, 2017.

1. RugBurnRed

RugBurnRed Bronze Contributor

Blog Posts:
    I just tried to swap out my tank to a different tank and it asks whether it is a new coil or old coil. I select new and hit the fire button, but it will not accept the selection. I swapped out to a different tank with same results. Both of these tanks work fine on my Smoant BS mod. I have removed the batteries from the Procolor and waited a bit. Still same issue. Any thoughts as to what I am doing wrong?

Jose100 likes this.
  2. Atif

Atif New Member

Blog Posts:
    I just received the Smok Color Pro last night and I am having the same issue with the Smok tank TFV8 provided in the full kit itself. I kept on acknowleding that it is a new or old tank and everytime i try to fire, it asks the same thing again. One time few sparks came out from the connection between the tank and the atomizer. I think the atomizer is a little short and doesnt stay in proper contact with the tank. I used the same tank on my Alien and it works fine. So seems there is a build quality issue on the color pro. Also the atomizer spring loaded pin is very small in dimension

3. kkismsbhaven

kkismsbhaven New Member

Blog Posts:
    I noticed this as well just purchased it yesterday. I returned the first one the tank wouldn’t sit properly on the mod. I think it’s the pin as well swapped out one from one of my older tfv8’s working fine now.

4. Roadtrip635

Roadtrip635 Gold Contributor Member For 2 Years

Blog Posts:
    I was checking these out and saw it on flash sale at Heaven Gift, seems like a great price. https://www.heavengifts.com/product/SMOK-ProColor-TC-Kit.html
    Wondering if the issue has been fixed, because it does seem pretty nice. HG has been really good about backing their products, it states they have a 3 month guarantee policy.

5. Jose100

Jose100 New Member

Blog Posts:
    Did anyone find a solutions to this? I have the same problem. Is the mod just garbage now???

6. Bigbob2322

Bigbob2322 Gold Contributor Member For 1 Year ECF Refugee

Blog Posts:
    All I know is TC is horrible.