Become a Patron!

SMOK Products

I am using a SMOK Alien 220W and the baby beast, I wanted to upgrade the juice capacity and hopefully get a little more vapor, with the Cloud Beast TFV8. I have been using the T6 baby beast coil, with SS temp control, at 300 give or take a 10 degrees with a max of 60w, with good results. I am trying not to prematurely burn out the coil as I have before. The air flow is 100% open, the flavor and temp is good, considering the product size.

I upgraded to the Cloud Beast TFV8, using the included coils, to around 80W with the airflow at like 20%. The taste has diminished greatly, and the vapor production is about that of the baby beast. I have tried going lower and higher with the watts, reducing and increasing air flow, but just cant seem to match the flavor and density of vapor, as with the baby beast.

Any suggestions or advice would be greatly appreciated.

I am using a SMOK Alien 220W and the baby beast, I wanted to upgrade the juice capacity and hopefully get a little more vapor, with the Cloud Beast TFV8. I have been using the T6 baby beast coil, with SS temp control, at 300 give or take a 10 degrees with a max of 60w, with good results. I am trying not to prematurely burn out the coil as I have before. The air flow is 100% open, the flavor and temp is good, considering the product size.

I upgraded to the Cloud Beast TFV8, using the included coils, to around 80W with the airflow at like 20%. The taste has diminished greatly, and the vapor production is about that of the baby beast. I have tried going lower and higher with the watts, reducing and increasing air flow, but just cant seem to match the flavor and density of vapor, as with the baby beast.

Any suggestions or advice would be greatly appreciated.
I use the rba included in the cloud beast. Using the 26+30 pre wrap clapton coils. Running at 60-70 watt has great flavor, hot enough. I went through those coils your using now, like crazy. Got expenenoughBest of luck. Oh, I ran those coils at 110-117watts. Better at that temp.

Using those pre wrapped coils got expensive for me, is what I meant to say. I would take a pic of my set up but not sure how to.

Tg522587

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
You're not going to want to use TC with it. You didnt say you did for the cloud beast but I'm just throwing it out there. If it's seeping and all that you're not getting it hot enough to vaporize all of the liquid...the lack of vapor..

Steve St

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
If you are still on the T8 coil you need to start at 100w and go up to around 120w...get big full clouds and use 89-100% open airflow. The Q4, which I wasn't a fan of, I used around 95w, but the rba is what I use now and have found the best around 70w with the pre installed Clapton. The rba gives a much thicker cloud than the big baby beast and better flavor than the T8 pre installed coil...imo...never thought I'd use the rba, but it easy to wick and maintain the coil ...good luck

VU Sponsors