Become a Patron!

Smok products

Ryan57348

Member For 4 Years
so I just got a gpriv 2 kit, 2 days clean from cigarettes. Have a few questions, how long do the coils last on this tank? I have the .4 and I run it at 55 watts and I find myself to be replacing it every 2-3 days.... is this normal? How long is everyone getting out of smok coils? And also, this tank sucks through so much juice way more than my others. I find myself to be going through 12-16 ml a day of 3 nic. I feel fine though. How much juice does everyone else go through on a daily basis?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SkoldVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I find the X4 0.15 coils to be the best and get longer out of these coils but it's a thirsty bugger whatever coil you use. I used to go through 30ml a day with the big baby beast.
I got 2-4 weeks out of the X4 coil but the Q2 0.4 coil you use only used to get 3-5 days. However some people get much longer. Pre made coils are hit an miss

Fudgey Finger

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I've heard of people getting weeks out of smok drop in coils but I never could. At most I could get 3 days from one. I haven't used pre-built coils since I started vaping, but looking back I think I know why they never lasted for me. I think the problem I had was that I was chain vaping too much and was burning the cotton, though I'm not 100% on that. You could try poking through the cotton with a sewing needle to make it wick faster. It might not work but it might be worth a shot. Rip Trippers has a video showing how to do this if you don't know what I mean. I usually go through 25-35ml of juice a day but I tend to chain vape alot.

SkoldVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I've heard of people getting weeks out of smok drop in coils but I never could. At most I could get 3 days from one. I haven't used pre-built coils since I started vaping, but looking back I think I know why they never lasted for me. I think the problem I had was that I was chain vaping too much and was burning the cotton, though I'm not 100% on that. You could try poking through the cotton with a sewing needle to make it wick faster. It might not work but it might be worth a shot. Rip Trippers has a video showing how to do this if you don't know what I mean. I usually go through 25-35ml of juice a day but I tend to chain vape alot.
I tried poking holes in the cotton and still only got 3 days. It's a QC issue. You could get two days or a month!!

VU Sponsors