Smok RPM80 Pro Kit Review - Pros and Cons and My Thoughts

Ave40

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The Verdict

Let's wrap it up. Even I have told some cons above, it's necessary to put them together!

First, the loose battery door. Secondly, the low screen brightness. And the third one I have is the USB port. Frankly speaking, I really don't understand why those manufacturers keep using USB ports on their mainline products. Especially, their retail prices are generally not cheap.

My favorite thing about this Smok RPM80 Pro Kit is the pod cartridge. It's transparent now and it's easy to tell how much liquid left. And most importantly, the refill port has been moved to the top. You don't have to take off the cartridge to fill it up from now on.

Furthermore, the airflow on this kit is fairly smooth and beautiful.

Please click the link here to see the full review: Smok RPM80 Pro Kit Review | The Most Powerful Ever

Don't forget to use the coupon code (PD10) to get an extra 10% off on all products.
Free shipping is our default service!

Drop down here for more: Smok RPM80 PRO Pod Mod Kit

You can also check the newest vape pod system kit here: Wholesale supplies Pod systems Vape Kit-AVE40

Welcome you, vendors, to view our catalog online and navigate through the process for Vape Wholesale, set up your wholesale account or drop us an email to [email protected] first

VU Sponsors