Become a Patron!

Smok Sidewinder

Windy City Rocks

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Just got this last week, won it in a contest at Rock bottom Vapes and gotta say it's not something I probably would have bought for myself and what a shame! This little sucker rocks! It's smaller than I expected so it fits in your hand real nice and with the offset tank and top, magnetic firing button it is a nice to use. Fits in a jacket pocket super easy.
You would think with the offset tank it would want to fall over but it doesn't, even with my Kayfun on it. I won the Kanger Aerotank Mini with it with the .8 ohm coils and it performs awesome. Super flavor and vapor. Also bought the Kick unit and 18500 battery so I could use other tanks on it and it works flawlessly.
For the $20 he is charging for it, it is one hell of a deal! You can't go wrong for the price to add it to your collection as its unique and different and works great.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You mean this one?

IMG_1660_zps6a8e479e.jpg

IMG_1659_zps9d8ece33.jpg

hazozita

Bronze Contributor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Love mine as well. Also got it from Rock Bottom Vapes via their ebay site a few months ago. Paid a little more than what it's currently being offered for, but still a good deal. The top button is a nice change from bottom button designs, and the action is very smooth. Very comfortable to fire it with your thumb. Surprisingly good threading on the tube as well. The only downside is that it is a semi-mechanical, so not a good choice for very low resistance builds since the 510 on the side is connected with a wire. Glad to hear others are enjoying theirs as well! It's a mod that never seemed to get much attention or interest.

VU Sponsors