Become a Patron!

Smok skyhook .. caution! Initial set up to avoid leaking

Street_hawk666

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Thought I would post some handy tips foe anyone purchasing the smok skyhook box.

A great all in one tank and mod however unless care is taking at first use it will without any doubt leak..

Don't
1. Over tighten the rda as this will push the positive post against the tank and force the tank away from the seals and will cause leaking. Gently finger tighten the rda. If the message atomizer not found message appears the then lose the positive post by one full screw turn and try again if you still get the message take out the batteries and reinsert. Again if this doesn't work take off the rda and gently lift the positive connector in the tank with a our of long nose pliers and try again.
DON'T!
2. Tighten if you see juice forming around the rda base after a few vapes this caused by the o ring leak on the rda itself.. just wipe away or replace the o rings..
Dont
3. If you chain vape let the rda cool now and then as the heat transfers to the tank seals which make them become weak.

4. Don't keep removing the rda to re-wick as this caused the positive pin and positive connection to become weak..

Now the do's

1. Keep the coils 1mm -2mm above the bottom airflow for flavour.. higher for clouds less flavour

2. Fill to the almost full level and always tilt the rda when you vape where the rda window is facing towards you and facing the floor at the time of the vape as you tilt to vape. His draws the juice up to the cotton on the inhale.

3. Rinse the tank with Luke warn water to clean with rda attached.

Hope this help any of you that are purchasing the skyhook box ..this is my second and since learning the lessons above this one has lasted a couple of months without a single leak... an excellent rda if your careful..

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors