Become a Patron!

SMOK SkyHook RDTA Box Mod

kloudsta

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I have pre-order this mod, and can't wait to receive mine. This will be my first rebuildable mod. I'm currently using a Kangertech suboxmini.

I love the look and style of this mod, but can anyone tell me if I will be able to buy prebuilt coils for this thing? and can I also use different tanks on this mod?

Lastly, I've been told that this will start shipping by the end of December. Does anyone have any information regarding on when we will be receiving them? I'm anxiously waiting.

vapebeast92

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Yes you can buy prebuilt coils for for any rebuild able atty, there's all sorts of amazing coils you can buy for flavor or clouds its all up to you to try them and decide what you like. A couple people on this forum build amazing coils prebuilt all you have to do is install them. Like chef who runs purecoils.com

BPROSEK

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Also @raymo2u he builds awesome coils and has unbeatable prices! You won't be disappointed!

Sent from my LGLS770 using Tapatalk

kloudsta

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Thanks guys, rebuildables are entirely new for me. I want to start making my own coils, I bought a coilmaster kit so that I can start. But just curious if I can also use prebuilt coils as well.

Does anyone know exactly what kind of pre-built coils I need for the smok skyhook rdta mod? It come's with a velocity deck, so I'm not sure what to look for. Appreciate if you guys can point me in the right direction on where I may order some pre-built coils. Also do they come with the cotton already installed for an all in one solution?

BPROSEK

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Thanks guys, rebuildables are entirely new for me. I want to start making my own coils, I bought a coilmaster kit so that I can start. But just curious if I can also use prebuilt coils as well.

Does anyone know exactly what kind of pre-built coils I need for the smok skyhook rdta mod? It come's with a velocity deck, so I'm not sure what to look for. Appreciate if you guys can point me in the right direction on where I may order some pre-built coils. Also do they come with the cotton already installed for an all in one solution?
Hit up Ray, he is super helpful and will fill you in on what tools, wire etc to buy so you don't end up wasting time and money. He will build any kind of coils you want, just let him know what wattage range you want, what you're looking for is. flavor/clouds etc. Pretty sure he could send them to you wicked so all you have to do is tuck the tails onto your deck. But honestly you'll be able to learn how to pick quickly. I was worried about it at first, but with some tips from Ray and watching a YouTube video or two I got it down.

Shoot @raymo2u a pm.

B

Sent from my LGLS770 using Tapatalk

kloudsta

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Thanks for the info! BTW, has anyone here pre-order the skyhook rdta box mod?

Thanks for the info! BTW, has anyone here pre-order the skyhook rdta box mod?

Pre ordered last week, can't wait to try it out! I saw one site taking pre orders through January 7th if I remember right; hope that means it's shipping soon after that? If anyone has a real ETA let us know!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors