Become a Patron!

vapingbest

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Right now we would like to introduce two new all in one kit ,one is IJOY RDTA BOX 200W Full Kit ,one is SmokTech Skyhook RDTA Box Full kit,all the output power is 200w,Which is your love ?

IJOY RDTA BOX 200W 12.8 ml Tank
  • IMC Interchangeable building deck
  • More than 10 decks to choose from
  • Diameter 15mm Wide Filling Hole
  • Delrin and Stainless Steel chuff cap
  • Cool GUI
  • Firmware Upgradeable
  • Built-in can be washed tank with LED light
  • Tank Capacity:12.8 ML
  • 0.96 inch OLED Screen
  • NI/TI/SS temperature control
  • Unique Custom User Mode
  • Product size: 28*55*105mm
  • Output Wattage: 5-200W
  • Output Voltage: 1-8V
  • Output Current: 1-45A
  • Resistance Range: 0.05~3.0 ohm
  • Energy conversion rate: 95%
  • Battery Type: Dual 18650(not included)
IJOY-RDTA-BOX-200W-starter-Kit.jpg

Newest SMOK Skyhook RDTA Box 220w

The Skyhook RDTA is 220 watts of power and temperature control options. A dual way to vape via an RDTA which supports RDA vaping or even rebuildable tank atomizer vaping. Unlike any other all in one device you've ever encountered.

Skyhook%20RDTA%20220W%20Box%20Mod.jpg

More info about Skyhook RDTA Box will release later,and first stock for IJOY RDTA BOX 200W will come soon !

Vapescaped

Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
I am patiently awaiting the duel between these mods.
The ijoy uses the tried and true limitless decks, but it is butt ugly.
The skyhook uses the amazing chip and progrmming from the alien, and is pretty sleek and sexy, but the deck is all new.

TheKylus

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
With the traditional way you are going to hold the Smok Skyhook (for the right handed) - fingers on the trigger button, isn't the screen going to be facing your palm?

Vapescaped

Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
With the traditional way you are going to hold the Smok Skyhook (for the right handed) - fingers on the trigger button, isn't the screen going to be facing your palm?
I've got the alien, and I prefer to thumb fire, so I can also use my thumb on the buttons under the screen. I curl my pinky under the mod, and it feels really comfortable for me that way. The traditional way makes me curl my fingers too much, and it's not as comfortable, o I just place my entire thumb up the fire bar. I think the skyhook is 5mm wider than the alien, which would also make it more comfortable for me, allowing me to rest my hands around the mod instead of grip it. But that's all just personal preference.

VU Sponsors