Become a Patron!

Smok Stick one plus - battery failure

hello there,

So i've got an Smok Stick One Plus, and it's been working like a charm since october last year. However, yesterday it stopped working all of a sudden. I was driving and vaping like normal and then it just died.

When I try to charge it the red LED lights up as normal for 3 seconds, then it starts blinking continuesly, I left it charging overnight and it was in the same state the next morning. I doesn't matter if the tank is connected or not, still the same. When it's unplugged the stick is totally dead.

I found an interessting small hole at the bottom of the stick, visible here:
http://www.3fvape.com/68859-thickbo...y-micro-tfv4-plus-tank-silver-35ml-03-ohm.jpg

If I insert a steel paperclip in it, the stick magically starts to work again! But i can't really go around holding a paperclip in my vape... So my guess is that the battery is loose somehow.

Any Ideas, thoughs,or maybe a nice fix - or do I have to throw my darling away?

EDIT: I've tried to move the contact pin on the top of the "mod" without results.

The Huntress

VU Donator
Member For 3 Years
I don't have any suggestions for you but wanted to let you know that your issue has finally convinced my wife that I need two more of the Smok Stick V8 kits:bliss:. i don't have a back up and if I can't Vape, I know I will roll one up at this point. I really hope you get this resolved, they really should last longer than that.
Flave

VU Sponsors