1. GUIDE TO VAPING BEST OF THE BEST 2018 IS NOW LIVE!
    THREAD HERE

Smok Stick Prince with TFV12 Prince tank

Discussion in 'Cigalikes - Stick Batteries, Proprietary Systems' started by rrizk89, Jul 11, 2018.

1. rrizk89

rrizk89 New Member

Blog Posts:
    Hey there i have the Smok Stick Prince device and I want to see if there is a compatible RBA to install in the TFV12 Prince. If yes, what is it called and what type of coil is it recommended to be used with it. Im asking this because im finding that premade coils are giving a bad taste after around 3 to 5 days of use, and they are are pricy to keep buying new ones.
    Thanks

Sent from my RNE-L21 using Tapatalk

Just Frank likes this.
  2. Bigrick

Bigrick Bronze Contributor ECF Refugee

Blog Posts:
    I have read that there is a rba deck available but I have not used one or researched it further. If you confirm let ME know.

3. Just Frank

Just Frank Gold Contributor Member For 1 Year

Blog Posts:
    I know this is an old post but, yes there is. I have the RBA deck but have not used it on the stick mod. If I were to, I'd try N80 wire. It's supposed to heat up quicker than kanthal. I'm still messing with it but I'm not very familiar with working with it. I can tell you the Prince RBA is AIRY....very airy. It has the familiar velocity deck but, It doesn't have the familiar air slots. Most velocity decks have air holes below where the coils go. This one is hallowed out the entire way across, under where the coils go.