Become a Patron!

Smok stick v8 4 flashing lights

Hi guys. Ive recently made the switch from a Kangertech dripbox to the Smok stick v8. Im still quite new to vaping but this seemed like a good start. So ive used it for about 15 days everything was fine but when ive change the coil for the spare that was included in the starter pack I leep getting 4 flashes of the led om the front. I checked the little manual what came with it amd that states " if the atomizer resistance drops below 0.1 ohm or higher then 2.5 ohm the battery will automatically shut down the output". What can I do about this? And is it a fault considering its a brand new atomizer shipped with the package? Thanks in advance

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Hi guys. Ive recently made the switch from a Kangertech dripbox to the Smok stick v8. Im still quite new to vaping but this seemed like a good start. So ive used it for about 15 days everything was fine but when ive change the coil for the spare that was included in the starter pack I leep getting 4 flashes of the led om the front. I checked the little manual what came with it amd that states " if the atomizer resistance drops below 0.1 ohm or higher then 2.5 ohm the battery will automatically shut down the output". What can I do about this? And is it a fault considering its a brand new atomizer shipped with the package? Thanks in advance
sounds like the coil is bad or it isn't screwed all the way into the base of the tank

No I threw the first one away. I'm going down to the shop tomorrow anyway I just thought there might have been a fix for it, but if its the coil il just get them to replace it.

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
No I threw the first one away. I'm going down to the shop tomorrow anyway I just thought there might have been a fix for it, but if its the coil il just get them to replace it.
sounds good

Breazy_Com

Excellence In Service
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Try taking out the coil and pulling out the bottom metal part. There's a rubber insulator and some wire in there. Sometimes there's a bad contact or the wire needs to be moved a bit then put the metal piece back in. Worth a shot at least

VU Sponsors