Become a Patron!

Smok stick v8 compatible mod?

Hello!

I am about 2 weeks into vaping and started with the SMOK stick v8 and accidentally bought spare batteries (18650 - 3000mah) with a charger. Where the SMOK stick v8 battery isn't replaceable.

Long story short.

Are there any mods where I can use the battery while using the tank I got with the smok stick v8??

Any input would be much appreciated!!

Vape Fan

_evil twin_
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
What batteries exactly, besides 18650 3000mah, are they? Brand/model or pic with numbers?
If your talking about Big Baby Beast tank, yes you can use a different mod.
But we need to see that the batteries you bought are safe enough to use.

Brand - Smok
model - Stick V8 Kit : pen style cloud beast
THANKS!
1511167202089.jpg

Vape Fan

_evil twin_
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
The tank will work on a different mod. But the batteries you bought. Exactly what 18650 batteries ???

sorry the forum was missing the latter part of your first reply...

where you mention what batteries I bought..

I bought IMREN 3000MAH 3.7V 20A/40A IMR18650

Thanks again!!

Pastorfuzz

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Whatever mod you get, make sure you don't overpower that M2 coil that is in your tank, if that is what is installed anyway.
M2's were made for the Stick and do not take much power without burning them up.

Thanks so much for information!
IMREN is on the list but is described as a overrated battery hehe... I guess I'll try to find mod and make sure it can perform the settings Pastorfuzz has described.
Since the battery seems be comply with Stick v8 voltage range (3.4-4.2V) and capacity (3000mah)
Thanks again @Vape Fan and @Pastorfuzz

gbalkam

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
Regardless.. chuck the battery, buy new Samsung, Sony, LG 20A 3000mah batteries. They don't lie to you about the battery spec and you get what you pay for.
40A??? Where the hell do they get 40A from? Surely they are not suggesting a pulse rating? Sure sign of a company NOT to do business with. There is no such thing as a pulse rating because there is no defined procedure to define a "pulse".

VU Sponsors