Become a Patron!

Smok stick

hi , first time on here, and need a bit of help, just baught a smok stick wich included the tank, but the coil burns my usual brand of liquid from time to time, i need to buy some new coils , and not needing to buy more liquid (80/20) for quite some time should i go to a lower ohm or a higher ? Note the tank is Tfv8 and came standard with a pre installed coil!

fraleywp

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I would suggest you get the sense 200 coils. I have had a much better experience with these than the Smok coils. They are fully compatible with each other. I use the stainless steel sense coils.

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
I would suggest you get the sense 200 coils. I have had a much better experience with these than the Smok coils. They are fully compatible with each other. I use the stainless steel sense coils.
he has a smok stick so that means the big baby or baby beast. the blazer coils won't work for that.

GBusafvet95

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
hi , first time on here, and need a bit of help, just baught a smok stick wich included the tank, but the coil burns my usual brand of liquid from time to time, i need to buy some new coils , and not needing to buy more liquid (80/20) for quite some time should i go to a lower ohm or a higher ? Note the tank is Tfv8 and came standard with a pre installed coil!

For the V8 (which I luuuuuuv) I like the Q2 & T8 coils. I seem to remember some issues with the M2 that came with it... but I'm getting older, so I can barely remember what day it is.

What were we talking about again?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
He stated tfv8, and there is a smok stick that has the v8 on it.
I'm not aware of any smok stick that has the full size TFV8. any chance i could get a link? I've only seen them with the big baby beast or baby beast. I don't think a stick would be able to handle the watts the TFV8 full size needs. I wish smok would have made better names for their stuff lol

GBusafvet95

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
TFV8 Big Baby comes on the V8.
Maybe I just assumed he was talking about the V8.
Never mind, I guess.
Damn, getting old sucks. I want a do over.

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
TFV8 Big Baby comes on the V8.
Maybe I just assumed he was talking about the V8.
Never mind, I guess.
Damn, getting old sucks. I want a do over.

Lol i blame smok for using the same TFV8 for 3 different tanks

fraleywp

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm not aware of any smok stick that has the full size TFV8. any chance i could get a link? I've only seen them with the big baby beast or baby beast. I don't think a stick would be able to handle the watts the TFV8 full size needs. I wish smok would have made better names for their stuff lol
I imagine you are correct. I saw one called baby and one called v8. I assumed the v8 was a normal v8. Stupid use of names. I didn't pay that much attention to them obviously.

GBusafvet95

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
The Big Baby that came with my V8 did not have the deck. The one I bought on it's own does have one with it.

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
I just read you can use Joyetech ProC series coils on the baby.
Also the ijoy exo-s coils i'm pretty sure as well. I have a packa nd they work i just need to confirm if it's the exo s or not but i'm pretty sure

VU Sponsors