Become a Patron!

Smok Stik V8 Baby Blinking 4 Times

Hello. I have a Smok Stick V8 Baby which I used happily for a span of 3 days until it stopped working. I used it with the T8 coils, which worked well. It worked fine up until it started blinking four times, rather than actually firing when I pressed the button. I have tried swapping coils (I bought a pack of X4 coils which are supposedly better) but this didn't work. I have also tried cleaning the 510 connection with a cotton swab, which also didn't work. I have also charged it fully just to be sure, which still doesn't help. Apparently blinking four times can mean "No atomizer" or "Atomizer short". I have no idea what else I can do, so any help is appreciated.

Tr0ll

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hello. I have a Smok Stick V8 Baby which I used happily for a span of 3 days until it stopped working. I used it with the T8 coils, which worked well. It worked fine up until it started blinking four times, rather than actually firing when I pressed the button. I have tried swapping coils (I bought a pack of X4 coils which are supposedly better) but this didn't work. I have also tried cleaning the 510 connection with a cotton swab, which also didn't work. I have also charged it fully just to be sure, which still doesn't help. Apparently blinking four times can mean "No atomizer" or "Atomizer short". I have no idea what else I can do, so any help is appreciated.
As far as I know the smok stick has a fixed power output and should only use the m2 coils.

The m2 coil on it says for use with fixed 3.7 volts which is what the Smok Stick v8 is.

The x4 is rated for a lower wattage than what comes out to be 3.7 volts.

Put an m2 coil on it and see if it works.

As far as I know the smok stick has a fixed power output and should only use the m2 coils.

The m2 coil on it says for use with fixed 3.7 volts which is what the Smok Stick v8 is.

The x4 is rated for a lower wattage than what comes out to be 3.7 volts.

Put an m2 coil on it and see if it works.
That's interesting. That may be true, but I have read multiple posts online about people who have been using X4 coils on their Smok sticks. Also, the T8 coil worked on the Smok stick for a while.

Tr0ll

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
That's interesting. That may be true, but I have read multiple posts online about people who have been using X4 coils on their Smok sticks. Also, the T8 coil worked on the Smok stick for a while.
I maybe wrong. I know the m2 sucked in my baby beast when I didn't use it on my smok stick.

Try an m2 and see what happens.

VU Sponsors