Become a Patron!

Smok T Priv 3 reads .13 ohm, Vapeston coil says .15 ohm. Do I adjust up to .15??

TurkishCloudz

Member For 1 Year
Hi everyone! I am very new to vaping, literally started a week ago. I have a Smok T Priv 3 and bought a Vapeston Avatar Nano Mesh tank due to constant leaks from the Smok tanks I got with my kit. I love my whole set up! I have the rainbow colored mod and tank. My question is, why does my mod always read lower than what the coil says? My coil says .15 ohm, but my mod reads .13 ohm. Should I vape at .13 ohm or adjust it up to .15? I usually vape on 42 watts, if that matters. I’ve posted this to Smok’s FB and Reddit. Thought I would post it here too for a quicker response. Thanks for reading!

TurkishCloudz

Member For 1 Year
:) Thank you for the quick response! I have been adjusting it up this whole week, but today I’ve decided not to and it does taste a lot better at .13 ohm instead of .15 ohm. I just wanted to make sure I wasn’t doing anything wrong to mess up my mod.

DodgeSwinger72

Member For 1 Year
Well most of the times the mod ohm readers are off a little. I wouldnt worry about setting the ohms on your t priv. Plus alot of times once you start vapeing on it the ohms will raise a little with the juice and the coil heating it up.
Hi everyone! I am very new to vaping, literally started a week ago. I have a Smok T Priv 3 and bought a Vapeston Avatar Nano Mesh tank due to constant leaks from the Smok tanks I got with my kit. I love my whole set up! I have the rainbow colored mod and tank. My question is, why does my mod always read lower than what the coil says? My coil says .15 ohm, but my mod reads .13 ohm. Should I vape at .13 ohm or adjust it up to .15? I usually vape on 42 watts, if that matters. I’ve posted this to Smok’s FB and Reddit. Thought I would post it here too for a quicker response. Thanks for reading!

Sent from my LG-M327 using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors