Become a Patron!

ENDED - Smok T-Priv Giveaway - Winner picked and shipped

Status
Not open for further replies.

tr1age

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Reviewer
I can give you all an extra entry if you post here too as a bonus. Just please post your YouTube username so I know you posted on there too. Best i can do, free stuff is free :)

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I don't have a U tube account

tr1age

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Reviewer
I don't have a U tube account
Guess you cannot enter then. I apologize. There are many contests that I am sure you can. Or you can take the ten seconds of time it takes to make one :)
Probably less time then posting here that you don't have one.

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
@tr1age Please be sure to come back here and post the winner after it's drawn. Even though the contest entry is taking place on YT you are still required to list the winner here.

tr1age

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Reviewer
I don't like to watch videos
I FF thru yours to see the "how to enter" part.....
Didn't catch what you were reviewing.

Yeah, see, not trying to be rude here, but that is the kinda person I don't want to enter. So if commenting on YouTube makes it difficult that is a good thing in my opinion in this case, because while yes I am holding a contest and you can enter as you wish, your constant excuses and complaints about this and that are bothersome. If it pains you so much to watch videos, have a google account(which everyone and their mother has), and follow the rules with the extra entry bonus for being on these forums, then don't enter.

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I hear you

I just don't like spending half a hour on one persons option of a product.

I do surveys for companies and collect hundreds of opinions from people at vaping events and shops.

Can you tell me if you liked the product that you reviewed?

pizzadave80

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Nice review....cut the bs and keep it honest. I'm going to watch more of your stuff for sure.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Tristan, I'm in. Both on YT and my entry here. Instead of posting my response here, you can find it at your channel as Ms. Trixy.
I will add that the masses are valid with their comments of having a contest here should produce a winner here. That's the way it's been for years with the exception of Gleam which I will not entertain. So, vape on and I look forward to your announcement of the winner.
♪♫♪♫♪ Happy Early Birthday!♪♫♪♫♪♫ I have one later this month as well.
:):ejuice::cloud:

Canadian Vaper

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
I don't actually watch youtube reviews, nothing to do with you personally I just prefer written reviews by people that have had a product for some time.

Thank you for the contest unfortunately I won't be entering :/

Thayer

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I posted here and youtube and on Instagram thank you for the chance the name is the same on IG and YT

melziemae

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Name on IG is melodydurham
Name on YT is Melody Durham
Name here is melziemae- but really- Melody Durham...I wonder how I got that!!

Thanks for the chance to score!!

Khassy

Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I hear you

I do surveys for companies and collect hundreds of opinions from people at vaping events and shops.

Yeah, I'm right there with ya. Especially hate the "HEY GUYS ITS AWESOME ME AGAIN HERE WITH ..." that they all seem to begin with.

melziemae

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
:rolleyes: Really? You're in a giveaway section- if you don't want to follow the rules, then don't participate! Simple as that!

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
I hear you

Gotta agree with Mr. Marcus here.

IMHO, Youtube for the most part (and there are plenty exceptions to the rule) drains the IQ of those that depend on it for advice.

Personally, I prefer a written review as in "Just The Fact's".

Don't need a Unboxing Ceremony. Don't need to see vapor produced and don't need it to take more than 10 minutes absolute maximum of my time.

georgemeadal

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Entered as George Brennan
George Brennan1 second ago
i started vaping in late 2009. At age 44 I had been a smoker for 29 years and it had really taken a toll on my health. I had tried every smoking cessation and always failed. I went to the Doctor and he broke out the spirometer. After two sessions of breathing in and out of this machine, he showed me the results. They were not good. He told me I had the lungs of a 66 year old man with pre emphysema and the only way I would start to feel better was to quit smoking. That is when he brought out his Joye eGo and started vaping right in front of me! He gave me a business card of the local vape shop and right after the appointment I went straight there! It's 8 years later and I feel great.

melziemae

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Gotta agree with Mr. Marcus here.

IMHO, Youtube for the most part (and there are plenty exceptions to the rule) drains the IQ of those that depend on it for advice.

Personally, I prefer a written review as in "Just The Fact's".

Don't need a Unboxing Ceremony. Don't need to see vapor produced and don't need it to take more than 10 minutes absolute maximum of my time.

Here's a thought- :idea:Don't participate in a Giveaway that is being offered by a YT Reviewer. No one's tying your hands. Choose or Not Choose- you might not like the choices, but you do have a choice. :facepalm: This isn't a thread on why you don't like YT, it's a Contest Forum, so enter or don't. The rules are clearly explained and if you don't wanna follow the rules, then go gripe in another room. You're ruining the fun for everyone else with your banter.:drunk:

melziemae

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Entered as George Brennan
George Brennan1 second ago
i started vaping in late 2009. At age 44 I had been a smoker for 29 years and it had really taken a toll on my health. I had tried every smoking cessation and always failed. I went to the Doctor and he broke out the spirometer. After two sessions of breathing in and out of this machine, he showed me the results. They were not good. He told me I had the lungs of a 66 year old man with pre emphysema and the only way I would start to feel better was to quit smoking. That is when he brought out his Joye eGo and started vaping right in front of me! He gave me a business card of the local vape shop and right after the appointment I went straight there! It's 8 years later and I feel great.
:stars2: Congrats on your quit!! :confetti: Vaping Rocks!! :tunez::ejuice: :cloud:

melziemae

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Yeah, see, not trying to be rude here, but that is the kinda person I don't want to enter. So if commenting on YouTube makes it difficult that is a good thing in my opinion in this case, because while yes I am holding a contest and you can enter as you wish, your constant excuses and complaints about this and that are bothersome. If it pains you so much to watch videos, have a google account(which everyone and their mother has), and follow the rules with the extra entry bonus for being on these forums, then don't enter.

Exactly! :blah:

melziemae

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year

@tr1age I can understand the nay-sayers in one aspect- If you post the video here, you should at least give one entry for people who follow the rules and tell their vaping story here. If you want to make it primarily YT, then you shouldn't have posted your video here. Because that does make it look like you're focused on building your YT subscription. If this disqualifies me, then so be it. I haven't won anything but once. Otherwise, I've followed the rules. Will you be using a comment generator or name picker to keep it fair?

Georgetheturtle

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Smoked for 20+ years. In case you didn't know the military culture is very tobacco laden so that didn't help. I tried everything and finally a bro I grew up with started the Oregon Vape Shoppe and kept bugging me to give it a try. He finally directed me to the greatest charity in the world..... vapeavet.org
I'm glad I gave it a shot because now I've got a million flavors to try instead of the same old ash tray flavor.
YT name = Weldon Parr

Johnnytraveler

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I don't normally watch youtube videos or read reviews from professional reviewers. Just a personal preference.

But I remember watching you rip Rip Tripper when he went all infomercial. That was awesome. I see you have amassed a lot of subscribers. Congratulations.

Entered on youtube as John Luu with a brief recounting of why I quit smoking.

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
@tr1age Did you draw your winner yet?

tr1age

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Reviewer
Yes waiting on their repsonse on youtube will update main thread when they respond back or choose another.

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Yes waiting on their repsonse on youtube will update main thread when they respond back or choose another.
Winner yet?

pizzadave80

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
We could just settle this and say I won. I liked the review because there was no nonsense, which is great. Just a dude that likes to vape.

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon

tr1age

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Reviewer
We could just settle this and say I won. I liked the review because there was no nonsense, which is great. Just a dude that likes to vape.

Good way to look at it. haha. First person never responded to my Youtube message. So a second winner was selected. Guys name is Jeff, waiting on his picture when he receives it. People are weird with contests, they either don't reply, take forever to reply, don't send pics or are amazing and reply fast and send pics immediately for my instagram.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors