Become a Patron!

Smok T-Priv REview

bluedodger

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Hi! I wrote this review on a website but I noticed that there was nothing here for the T-Priv yet. So here's my 2 cents. Quickly.

It is safe to say Smok is doing some great things. The H-Priv was great. I got a G-Priv and it was okay. But the T-Priv is my favorite of the 3. When you see it, it looks all futuristic and it does light up. I am not into the lighting aspect so I turn it off but I do know some people who do like it.

The T-Priv is a 220 watt mod that really does reach 220 with high output batteries. That's good. It scratches the itch when I'm feeling a little wild. I normally vape at 75 watts although with the Baby Beast I do like to push things a little.

The T-Priv is upgradeable, I don't know about you but I consider that a plus. It has a chip that is very stable in temp control and nicely responsive. Much more responsive that the G-Priv if you are familiar with that one.

Another thing I like is that you can create a custom firing profile with the T-Priv. I really like a hard initial hit that mellows out after a couple of seconds. I see a trend of the custom firing profile making a comeback to which I say..bravo.

The kit comes with the TFV8 Big Baby Beast tank. It will be color matched. The Baby Beast is a known commodity, a proven workhorse and vapor maker.

Altogether, an excellent kit.

http://www.electroniccigaretteconsu...priv-review-excellent-value-220-watt-mod-kit/

VU Sponsors