Become a Patron!

Smok tfv 12 prince leaking!!

Hi so i have the tvf 12 prince tank on my smok majesty vape. It seems no matter what i do it always leaks. I have changed the rubber gaskets, got a new tank, tried different coils they offer and no matter what the entire tank leaks all out of the air holes. I am beyond frustrated and ready to throw this damn thing in the trash. I use a 70 vg 30 pg liquid and have tried putting the coils on the base first and putting on the top first. Same issue each time. Liquid everywhere. Ive been through at this point 5 boxes (30 coils if any one wants the actual numbers) its cheaper to smoke cigs. Please help.

MichaelPhillips

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hi so i have the tvf 12 prince tank on my smok majesty vape. It seems no matter what i do it always leaks. I have changed the rubber gaskets, got a new tank, tried different coils they offer and no matter what the entire tank leaks all out of the air holes. I am beyond frustrated and ready to throw this damn thing in the trash. I use a 70 vg 30 pg liquid and have tried putting the coils on the base first and putting on the top first. Same issue each time. Liquid everywhere. Ive been through at this point 5 boxes (30 coils if any one wants the actual numbers) its cheaper to smoke cigs. Please help.

Try this

MD_Boater

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I bought an x-priv kit with a tvf12 prince, and a g-priv baby kit with a baby prince a couple of weeks ago. BOTH of them leaked severely out of the box. For the full size prince (like you have), I took it apart and used a pair of channel lock pliers to grab the coil and tightened it as tight as I could into the base. Yes, I cranked on that sucker... I loosened it, and re-tightened it 4 or 5 more times. I removed it entirely the last time and put it back in finger tight. There have not been any more leaks out of that tank in the last 2 weeks. I tried the same thing on the baby prince tank, and I also changed the top and bottom tank seals with the other color seals included with the tank. That one also seems to be fixed.

I don't think that the coil seats properly in some of them right out of the box, and that overtightening the coil a few times allows it to eventually get there.

VU Sponsors