Become a Patron!

Smok Tfv12 Prince

SoiDog

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Hi.

I have tried all coils beside the Rba with this tank , and lately i have been using the mesh coil since it has the best flavor imo.

But...the coils dont last long and i wonder if any other vendors have coils that fits this tank?

Sent fra min SM-G930F via Tapatalk

jwill

The Great King of Nothing
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
There are threads here in the forum about coil compatibility. You can search around and find them.

The RBA deck is the ticket for longevity on this and if you have two of them, it makes your life even easier. One in and one ready to go. It will allow you to dial it in exactly to your liking. For the cost of two packs of coils you can have plenty of cotton, a years worth of 22 or 24g wire of your liking and with a little time and frustration invested you do not have to buy coils any longer.

There are tons of wicking videos out there for the RBA.

SoiDog

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
There are threads here in the forum about coil compatibility. You can search around and find them.

The RBA deck is the ticket for longevity on this and if you have two of them, it makes your life even easier. One in and one ready to go. It will allow you to dial it in exactly to your liking. For the cost of two packs of coils you can have plenty of cotton, a years worth of 22 or 24g wire of your liking and with a little time and frustration invested you do not have to buy coils any longer.

There are tons of wicking videos out there for the RBA.
Thanx.
I just googled it but did not find any info , but it might just be my spelling thats off...compatibility was the word i was looking for.

I will be googling more next time , so i not bother with questions allready been answered.

Sent fra min SM-G930F via Tapatalk

jwill

The Great King of Nothing
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
Search in the forum. There are about 50,000 threads regarding that tank so you may have to dig a bit but they are out there.

VU Sponsors