Smok tfv4 coils

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Tank of the Year contender for sure
I just bought one a few weeks ago...after trying the stock .15 Oct stock coil and the rba, that atty beats the shit out of the other 50 different type attys I've wasted money on in the past. Bought three more Beast tanks, hell for the price you can't go wrong. I saw them for $25 bucks and change a few days ago on sale.

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Never thought you would get flavor like that from such a high wattage airy tank, I was certainly wrong.

Even cranking the airflow down doesn't seem to ruin the stock coils. This is the first tank I've had which takes 100% VG from nude nicotine like it's water....even though the VG is like gear oil.

NickyGiaccone

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Which premade coil is best? I read that the V8-T6 delivers cooler vapor which I prefer since I'm sure I'll be vaping at 120W easily. I don't take larger inhales just a quick suck up of the remaining vapor after firing the mod. I worry about burning my lungs either permanently or just irritating them significantly. I have caused discomfort once or twice using the old .15 TF-Q4 quadruple coil because it's warmer vapor and is best at about 112W for me to produce satisfactory vapor and flavor. That coil came with the TFV4 along with the TF-T3 .2ohm which I vaped at 93.8W and inhaled a little bit more without overwhelming hot as hell vapor. I am actually using a Wismec Reuleaux RX200S with LG HB4s and the TF-T3 triple coil that comes installed from the factory once the TFV4 tank is first used. I was wondering if you think the V8-T6 turbo quadruple coil would be the one for me given the reason I am all about the cool vapor and know it can be safe and not scorching even at 140W or so on a device with appropriate batteries. ? Any feedback would be great because I'm going to cave in most likely and order it in the afternoon but only after I sleep on it. Then I'll decide to buy the black stainless steel entire kit for 32 dollars even. No tax and 6 dollar shipping. I really would love to know which coil doesn't get insanely hot and vapor production follows suit. I need cooler clouds, man. Ya know?

NickyGiaccone

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
But I actually am a bit jealous of your coil building abilities because I'm not very great with small objects that I must have steady hands and precise craftsmanship since I also have fat long fingers that aren't good with exactly this type of building. I build desktop PCs for gaming at prices that keep my builds in demand on my facebook business page. Those are the builds I can do. I'm mostly great at destroying lol.

NickyGiaccone

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I think the three pack of V8-T6 coils for 13 bucks I've come across online is a good deal. I think that's my preferred coil

VU Sponsors