Become a Patron!
Hello! So I had a aspire Atlantis, and my brother gave me his Smok Beast TFV8 with a Tesla 200w TC. I just got the new coil and it worked. But when I turn it past 60w it says atomizer short?!? I don't understand. The guy at the store said it was a 8 coil? I'm almost to the point of switching back I can't stand the weak hits. My aspire Atlantis at 25.5w is stronger!!! Please help!!!

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hello! So I had a aspire Atlantis, and my brother gave me his Smok Beast TFV8 with a Tesla 200w TC. I just got the new coil and it worked. But when I turn it past 60w it says atomizer short?!? I don't understand. The guy at the store said it was a 8 coil? I'm almost to the point of switching back I can't stand the weak hits. My aspire Atlantis at 25.5w is stronger!!! Please help!!!

Bad coil!

Neunerball

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Bad coil!
or loose connection either coil to base or even , pin to coil
+1
This can be caused by several reasons, besides the already mentioned. Overall, it is caused by some sort of connection issues. Do you have another mod, you could try using your TFV8 on? If it's working on a different mod, it would rule out the TFV8.

xXxelis_prxXx

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Maybe the mod CAN NOT read that resistance , if I don't mistake the coils are .01 or ..02 double Check the specs on your box

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

VU Sponsors