Become a Patron!

SMOK V-FIN Coils | Help! |

Hello,
I am an inexperienced vaper. I plan on buying the SMOK V-FIN 160W and TFV12 Big Baby Prince Kit. As a result of me being a new vaper, I am probably going to vape lower wattages such as 30W-55W. Does anybody know replacement coils that support that wattage and product? I would really appreciate it! :)

Edit: The SMOK V-FIN has a built in battery. Is that safe?

Thanks,
Devin (New User)

Last edited:
welcome to the community! are you going to quit smoking or just going to start vaping? From what I understand smok isn't that of a good product and some of the coils they sell tends to make the tank leak. it is a hit or miss. you might get lucky or get a bad coil. look into getting a Vaporesso I never really had any issues with using the revenger X. that is just my suggestion, but just vape on whichever you are comfortable in. Good luck!

welcome to the community! are you going to quit smoking or just going to start vaping? From what I understand smok isn't that of a good product and some of the coils they sell tends to make the tank leak. it is a hit or miss. you might get lucky or get a bad coil. look into getting a Vaporesso I never really had any issues with using the revenger X. that is just my suggestion, but just vape on whichever you are comfortable in. Good luck!

Hey! I’m am just going to start vaping. I checked out the vaporizer you recommended and I’m going to buy that. I have watched many reviews on it and seems like a good product. However, could you tell me what replacement coils I need? I’m new so I’ll probably vape between 25W and 50W. And if possible, prebuilt coils. I want prebuilt due to the fact that I’m new and don’t know jack shit.

gbalkam

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
Welcome to VU. Don't worry, everyone was new at some point. There really is nothing complicated about building coils. If you can wrap a string around your finger, you can build a coil. More complex coils just take practice. (and a lot of wire.. lol) *and in rare cases, a wife with wire cutters to cut your hands loose of a coil gone wild*
There are videos on here for how to build coils for newbies. I know, because I put them there. Trust me, if this idiot can build a coil anybody can.

Hey! I’m am just going to start vaping. I checked out the vaporizer you recommended and I’m going to buy that. I have watched many reviews on it and seems like a good product. However, could you tell me what replacement coils I need? I’m new so I’ll probably vape between 25W and 50W. And if possible, prebuilt coils. I want prebuilt due to the fact that I’m new and don’t know jack shit.
cool! you will really enjoy your vaping experience with the revenger X. The NRG tank it comes with doesn't leak (well for me it didn't anyway) and the flavor is decent. You will need the GT coils for the NRG tank. I stopped buying those once I got an RDA and decided to just build my own coil. like gbalkam said, once you want to jump into building coils it isn't as hard as you might think. Best of luck and vape safe!

bestkeptsecret

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Hello,
I am an inexperienced vaper. I plan on buying the SMOK V-FIN 160W and TFV12 Big Baby Prince Kit. As a result of me being a new vaper, I am probably going to vape lower wattages such as 30W-55W. Does anybody know replacement coils that support that wattage and product? I would really appreciate it! :)

Edit: The SMOK V-FIN has a built in battery. Is that safe?

Thanks,
Devin (New User)

The TFV12 PRINCE tank is alright. If you want to run at lower wattages the 0.4ohm Q4 coils are good for that. I fire up a new one at 30-35W and then usually run them at 40-55W.

VU Sponsors