Become a Patron!

Smok Vape Pan 22

Hi all,

I'm relatively new to vaping.

I have a Smok vape pen 22 which is good however I want to upgrade.

Can anyone suggest parts and explain what all the names of different bits of kit mean and recommend some?

Things like drip tip, vapourizer etc..

As if i was a complete noob

Thanks in advance.

A drip tip is basically the mouth piece on the tank.

If you are looking to upgrade, head on over to vaperinsight.com . We are just getting started and have a few reviews that might help you decide what vape is best for you!

Hillbilly Pig

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Reddit Exile
Drip tips are your mouth piece
Vaporizers, atomizers, clearomizers, etc. are the part where you put your juice and coils, it screws into your mod
Your mod is the the bottom part, where you find the fire button, menu buttons, wattage/temperature up/down control and the like. In most mods it's where your 18650 or whatever batteries or built in power source is located.
As for recommended kits and stuff, it depends what you want. MTL like a cigarette or DL sub ohm style. I see the word smok so I'm gonna assume sub ohm, if so I recommend the smok alien, it's a good reliable mod if a bit outdated, so I don't know if it stands the test of time. If you want something a little more current, I recommend the smok g-priv, if you can get past the heft and size of it. They're both smok, so kinda a crap shoot whether or not it'll work, coz they have shit quality control, but they should be something familiar to what you use. I assume your pen kit came with a baby or big baby, so I won't recommend one, but others might have a better suggestion.
If you want an RTA or something, I can't be of any help here, e only experience I have with RBAs is the head with the big baby beast, and well that's baby mode(all the pun intended) others should be able to help you in that area.
As for places to buy from, fasttech is always good, so long as you don't mind a wait and look for authentic, places like element vape and vapordna are decent, but both require you to submit photo ID. There's the trading post here, you might be able to get lucky with some good deals for good tech. For batteries buy from places like IMR or Liion Wholesale, don't risk eBay or amazon batteries, saving 2 bucks ain't worth hurting yourself dude. For safety's sake, I'm gonna say avoid new businesses for kits until you can gather more info for yourself. That's about what I got for ya, hope I helped a little. Welcome to VU :vino:

VU Sponsors