Become a Patron!

Smok Vape Pen 22 and nic strength

Hello, I'm new to vaping and i plan on purchasing the smok vape pen 22.

The question I have is should i go with 12mg nic or 6 mg nic?
The Smoke Vape Pen 22 using a 0.3ohm coil .

Btw I'm a 1.5/2 PAD smoker so i just want to know what strength to get to give me my nicotine buzz.

Last edited:

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Start with 12, you can always go down if you want.

IMFire3605

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Probably 6 to 9mg at the most, 0.3 ohm is sub-ohm territory so you'll be 2x the nic exposure of the juice you use minimum, maybe even up to 3x 4x. I.E. 6mg X 2 times the amount of juice a 1.5ohm at 12watts vaporizes = 12mg in the end, 9mg would be 18mg in that instance, being 1 1/2 to 2 PAD, closer to 18mg (exposure not juice content) you get the better to start off, the 12mg might work, be a bit harsh, putting you at 24mg exposure or higher.

doc_iguana

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
howdy! and welcome!

keep in mind, if you get a 6mg and a 9mg in same flavor, you can mix em to get a 7.5mg if you need something in the middle as well

gbalkam

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
I'd start with 12mg. You are over a pack a day. I started at 18, and went down to 12 after a month when I wasnt addicted to the additives in ciggies. I vape on 3mg now or less, but I am using a different set up. Although even in my kanger toptank mini, i still only use 3mg.
Worst case.. if you don't have enough mg, you can just chain vape and let your body adjust naturally and you will slow down as you go along. I was sucking fog steady for 4 days every time i dropped a nic level.. and it evened out after that.

VU Sponsors