Become a Patron!

Smok Vape Pen 22 Problem

I've had my Smok vape pen 22 for a little less than a month and recently after i unplugged it from charging it stopped working. Everytime i press the button to take a hit it just blinks 4 times, which is supposed to mean that the battery is getting low, but i know that it is fully charged. I have already changed the coil and cleaned it and it still doesn't work. Any help will be appreciated, thanks.

Breazy_Com

Excellence In Service
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Sound like it might have taken a dump. Have you tried a different charge just for the heck of it ?

Breazy_Com

Excellence In Service
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Just looked at the user manual. When the light blinks 4 times It's a short or the resistance is lower than.1 ohms or greater than 2.5 ohms. Try getting some more coils. Maybe the one you have even though it is new is bad. Also take out the coil and take a damp paper towel and clean out any juice or condensation in the top of the battery and then dry it with a dry paper towel. Hope you get it working I love my vape pen 22.

Yeah looks like it's not gonna work. I'm pretty sure i have a warranty on it though so ill just take it back to the vape shop. I really appreciate the help.

Breazy_Com

Excellence In Service
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah looks like it's not gonna work. I'm pretty sure i have a warranty on it though so ill just take it back to the vape shop. I really appreciate the help.
No problem. We have Rainbow and Blue in stock for $19.99 but you should get that one replaced by the shop.

VU Sponsors