Smok Vape Pen 22 Problem

Discussion in 'Ask An Expert' started by zstimson, May 12, 2017.

1. zstimson

zstimson New Member

Blog Posts:
    I've had my Smok vape pen 22 for a little less than a month and recently after i unplugged it from charging it stopped working. Everytime i press the button to take a hit it just blinks 4 times, which is supposed to mean that the battery is getting low, but i know that it is fully charged. I have already changed the coil and cleaned it and it still doesn't work. Any help will be appreciated, thanks.

2. Breazy_Com

Breazy_Com Excellence In Service VU Vendor VU Donator Platinum Contributor Member For 3 Years

Blog Posts:
    Sound like it might have taken a dump. Have you tried a different charge just for the heck of it ?

3. zstimson

zstimson New Member

Blog Posts:
    yeah i have :/

4. Breazy_Com

Breazy_Com Excellence In Service VU Vendor VU Donator Platinum Contributor Member For 3 Years

Blog Posts:
    Just looked at the user manual. When the light blinks 4 times It's a short or the resistance is lower than.1 ohms or greater than 2.5 ohms. Try getting some more coils. Maybe the one you have even though it is new is bad. Also take out the coil and take a damp paper towel and clean out any juice or condensation in the top of the battery and then dry it with a dry paper towel. Hope you get it working I love my vape pen 22.

5. zstimson

zstimson New Member

Blog Posts:
    Yeah looks like it's not gonna work. I'm pretty sure i have a warranty on it though so ill just take it back to the vape shop. I really appreciate the help.

Breazy_Com likes this.
  6. Breazy_Com

Blog Posts:
    No problem. We have Rainbow and Blue in stock for $19.99 but you should get that one replaced by the shop.