Become a Patron!

Smok with Innokin

Hi all,

i am new to the vape scene and im sure this might have been discussed already but im hoping someone can help with this anyway.

Would the Smok TFV8 tank etc work on a Innokin Coolfire Ultra TC150?

i noticed when i put the tank onto the mod and went to fire it came up with a short, i loosened the tank a turn and it fired, looking at the Smok tank i noticed the centre pin moves and is also protruding past the thread unlike the actual Scion Tank that comes with the Coolfire. So far in my research i have noticed that is mostly to do with adding to Mech mods? to help overcome Dead Shorts? Is that a thing Smok do with there tanks and mods which stops them being used on other brand mods? last thing i want is for things to either blow up or just break in general. Any help on this would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Is it possible the resistence of the coil is too low for the mod to fire? I'm not familiar with then coolfires

i think i found the issue, cause the centre of the 510 is longer on the Smok, i needed to use some sort of spacer on between it and the mod. seems to be working fine atm, fingers cross i dont blow my face off

BareVN

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Should work, probably wont look too great though as you may have a slight space between the tank and the mod

celticluvr

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I don't know... BUT as I'm using the Scion tank now instead of my TFV8 Baby Beast... I'm in love!!! Why don't you just use it?

When I read the title and then read your post...:teehee::teehee: I'm using Smok with Innokin too. BUT I'm Using the Alien mod with the Scion tank. The Scion is way better than the BB tank Iin my opinion. :p

VU Sponsors