Become a Patron!

Smok X PRIV mod and I need all the components that make up the 5/10 center pin (gold pin, spring and

Smok X PRIV mod and I need all the components that make up the center pin that including the clear small rubber piece that holds the spring inside the center pin, the spring, center pin (which has a solder joint thats connected to the 16G or 18g white wire in the picture) itself that is surrounded by a black, rubber grommet that you can see when you twist the atomizer into the Smok X Priv Module. The Gold Smok X Priv in the picture had a birds eye like view of the picture that you can see the center pin. The 5/10 thread on the Module is capable of (the TFV12 Atomizer threads into it) coming off and thats where you would see every part of the centering pin that I need excluding the clear thin rubber piece (that goes over the spring) and spring. I'm sure they sell all of this in a kit or on a website that sells used Module components but I have only found adapters to replace the 5/10 center pin (that the atomizer thread into) and it includes everything so you do not need to solder any wires like I have to just to access the spring itself. I also need to know the thickness of the white wire which I believe is 16 or 18g because I attempted to solder the wire to the back end of the center pin and ended up having to cut the wire several times where now it's down to the motherboard.1585480641829.jpg
20181201-185036.jpg 20200329_054724.jpg

Attachments

• 20200329_054724.jpg
    20200329_054724.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20200329-062543_File Viewer.jpg
    Screenshot_20200329-062543_File Viewer.jpg
    80.2 KB · Views: 0

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
I hope you find what you are looking for.
There is a chance someone with an Xpriv with some other sort of problem will see this and offer to send you their broken one for the cost of shipping.

I have that goofy one that you talk to that doesn't work at all. (I-Priv)
All I did was look like a lunatic for screaming at my mod in public.:facepalm:
I luckily had the option to turn that feature off.

Is this just a side project or is it your main device?

gopher_byrd

Cranky Old Fart
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Welcome to VU!:cheers:

Sorry I don't have a X-Priv or any parts for one.

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
You might want to check out Fat Daddy's. They seem to carry various sundry & if not in stock they might be able to help you locate items.

VU Sponsors