Become a Patron!

Smok X8 vs V8 vs Prince Stick

rxmilitia

Member For 4 Years
What’s up guys,

So I’m looking to pick up a Smok stick to run an RDA on. I want a rechargeable stick mod to carry with me as all I own are box mods that run 18650s. I’ve seen people run RDAs on the smok stick mods so today I tried out my fiancé’s big baby beast V8 stick with my dead rabbit rda and I liked it. Obviously there’s a .5mm difference but it didn’t look bad.

My question: is there a difference between the V8, X8 and prince stick as regards to power or battery? I’ve compared the specs on websites and they all seem identical except that the buttons are different. I don’t care about the tanks they come with, And if I don’t need to pay extra for the prince stick that would be even better

Any input is appreciated!

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
If I were you I'd get a Priv V8. That way you know what kind of battery you are working with.

Ralph_K

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
If I were you I'd get a Priv V8. That way you know what kind of battery you are working with.
I agree. The Smok stick is suppose to have a 3000 MaH 20A CDR battery. I got the Priv for my mom with 2 Hohmlife batteries they are compatible to what is in Smok stick but you can charge them external or change battery when it needs to be charged. The Priv seem lighter than the stick too

VU Sponsors