Become a Patron!

smok xcube 2 will not turn on

vaping_in_dirty_jerz

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
hey everyone i know i have been dormant for a while but i really really need help i have a smok x-cube 2 it is authentic the only this i did to it was do the update to 180 watts from smok's website just a few days ago or so but now i was noticing this today that the screen would flicker its brightness and then when i was hanging out at the shop today it seems like it put itself into stealth mode it would fire about two times after and then it wouldnt fire at all but the LED was still lighting up so then i take the batteries out and then the welcome screen prompt would come on and it would not fire or turn the screen on to where its suppose to go or even on at all so then i leave the shop feeling like my mod just killed itself get home and let it sit for a while while i print out the warranty information and then say let me try to turn it on when i do it turns on fires and goes and starts with the screen flicker and rinse and repeat take the batteries out put them back in by the way the batteries that i use in the box are LG Hg2s HE4s and 2800MaH efests(which dont get used unless needed) i do have on top the hyanna rda by blitz enterprise great addy by the way but i digress then i run into the problem that i cant find the original receipt from the shop either through email or hard copy with the original box so i call the shop ask if they keep things of that nature and how far back say they do but cant at the moment because they deal with a good amount of folks however i bought the box about 2 or 3 months ago and i know smok has 1 year warranty but need the proof of purchase so since i cant find it i decide to use a hair dryer with batteries out on top of the screen to try and dry out my overdripping habits thinking maybe thats why put the batteries back rinse and repeat then use silica packets with the screen on top of those to try and dry it like that rinse and repeat by the way im not washing the box i just dont want to type the issue over and over again, then i let it sit with the screen on the silica on the screen while using a hair dryer with low heat to cool air every so often so far i havent had a flicker on the screen which is normally what happens and then it cuts out the builds are .12 which the box goes down to .1 i build safe all time this is the box that got me off cigs and i love it dearly please if you have any input i would greatly appreciate it i know everyone on here since before i went dormant knows what they are talking about and value the vaping culture very much so. so please help an overdripping idiot out thank you very much

VAPEROXX

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Sounds like you fried your xcube. Mine slipped into stealth mode once while it was in my pocket, but it would still fire. Used the smok app to take it out of stealth mode and all was well.

VU Sponsors