Become a Patron!

Smok xpro m80

Ordered this puppy online,
Hasn't come in yet but now I'm seeing all kinds of havoc about this product auto firing and frying its own chip
Should I even try to use it or should I just return it right as it arrives?
Don't want to waste 50 bucks on a pipe dream that might be a pipe bomb

cage

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
My M80+ has functioned perfectly without issue. Well....I haven't used the Temp Control on it....but power works great. When you get it, check to see if it has the latest firmware (I believe it to be 7.1). I have not seen any of the problems reported by others with mine.

Thanks
My M80+ has functioned perfectly without issue. Well....I haven't used the Temp Control on it....but power works great. When you get it, check to see if it has the latest firmware (I believe it to be 7.1). I have not seen any of the problems reported by others with mine.
Thanks for replying , I had seen a couple people defending them saying the same thing but no one had mentioned anything about firmware updates
And speaking of temp control I've read that slot of box mods that say they have temp control really don't at all... So that doesn't bother me too much

AdubbaU

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have M80, for the price at the time was great deal, knew before getting it that temp control was no go, but works perfectly otherwise. I would say return it and get the VT (so much better) or Sigelei 75w, IPV D2 all about same price point and better features. Just so many advances since M80, but is solid device if don't care about temp control.

Sent from Sprint HK M8 Tapatalk

VU Sponsors