Become a Patron!

Smok

Polargirl

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
You do understand that the deeming regs makes it so these company's can not legally make changes to an 08/08 compliant piece of vape gear right?

Even if the change is for safety reasons it's against the law per FDA deeming.
Holy shit! No!

I guess what I am saying is too late unless that gets repealed.

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I don't have an agenda (political or economic). a site that is supposed to be about vapers helping vapers actually help them in their struggles against bad companies rather than blame and gaslight them. The site cannot be on both sides of a fraud struggle.

Ummmmmm perhaps you need to stop digging and start listening

BAM crew

SkoldVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Do you have a point you want to make in this thread?? Smok do good wattage devices even if their customer service is terrible they do good products & it's not like your spending $300.00 on a high end mod.
Every company had its flaws, nothing can be perfect in the vaping world.
What is your problem exactly??

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
Do you have a point you want to make in this thread?? Smok do good wattage devices even if their customer service is terrible they do good products & it's not like your spending $300.00 on a high end mod.
Every company had its flaws, nothing can be perfect in the vaping world.
What is your problem exactly??

Plus like everything else from China the warranty on a product should be given by the US vendor.

You don't buy something from Wal-Mart then ship it back to China if it breaks in 3 weeks.
You take it back to Wal-Mart and they exchange it for you.

These larger vape vendors are getting These smok mods for like $15 to $20 each when they buy 1000 at a time.
Then they are selling them for three to four times what they paid for them.

They should at least be offering a decent warranty since you the vaper are making them rich.

You paid for the 4 story house, the Mercedes, and put their kids through college the least they could do is offer a halfway decent warranty.

Most do.
Those are the ones you should buy from.
If you buy the mod from the "once you walk out of the store you are on your own" vendor then who's fault is that?
You could have bought it from a vendor who gives a shit.

Even eBay forces sellers to take electronics back before the 120 day mark now.
That's a six month warranty.
Through eBay!!!!

That's also the reason i refuse to sell electronics on eBay.
If i sell an Xbox to some asshole who leaves it on for three months straight then dumps beer on it i shouldn't be forced to take it back.

Polargirl

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Plus like everything else from China the warranty on a product should be given by the US vendor.

You don't buy something from Wal-Mart then ship it back to China if it breaks in 3 weeks.

These larger vape vendors are getting These smok mods for like $15 to $20 each when they buy 1000 at a time.

They should at least be offering a decent warranty since you the vaper are making them rich.

You paid for the 4 story house, the Mercedes, and put their kids through college the least they could do is offer a halfway decent warranty.

Most do.
If you buy the mod from the "once you walk out of the store you are on your own" vendor then who's fault is that?

Through eBay!!!!

If i sell an Xbox to some asshole who leaves it on for three months straight then dumps beer on it i shouldn't be forced to take it back.
The only problem with putting the onus on the distribution chain is that vape shops are pretty much single store operations unlike Walmart.

I guess what you are implying is eBay is probably one of the most reputable vendors to buy vape gear from. Boy does that seem counterintuitive but sadly, you are probably right.

If directly pressuring manufacturers to improve is futile, the distribution chain is all that is left. Nearly any strategy that can provide incentive to improve should be welcomed.

SkoldVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Most do.

Through eBay!!!!

I said too smok if you don't give me a replacement alien I will go to training standards and they shit it and sent me one.
There are ways to get your way ;)

But yeah I do see what your seeing, some companies are just ignorant. It's bad enough they are making loafs of money off something but then they are basically stealing your money off you!
My first alien the screen went totally blank and they take ages to freaking respond.

I was asking her why she has started this thread though cos she has never bought a smok product. Why the hell would she know what it's like.
I don't see her problem!

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Holy shit! No!

I guess what I am saying is too late unless that gets repealed.

You seem to love to Google a topic, glance at whatever you find, then repost what you saw and act like it is something you are an expert on - repeatedly on numerous topics

Your post on this thread calling the Deeming Regs ENDS and then holding it up as proof the US government has consumer protection for vapers is one of numerous examples of why this is a terrible idea - use those google skills to actually read up on the Deeming Regs before you argue about them

I would also suggest you are the one attempting to gaslight VU -you have used the word numerous times throughout this thread

Have you even read the warranty for Smok products sold in the US?

I did and it is pretty weak to begin with

Polargirl

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I said too smok if you don't give me a replacement alien I will go to training standards and they shit it and sent me one.
There are ways to get your way ;)

But yeah I do see what your seeing, some companies are just ignorant. It's bad enough they are making loafs of money off something but then they are basically stealing your money off you!
My first alien the screen went totally blank and they take ages to freaking respond.

I was asking her why she has started this thread though cos she has never bought a smok product. Why the hell would she know what it's like.
I don't see her problem!
I nearly bought a Smok. I have a DNA 250 on the way instead.

What is standards -- what you threatened?

SkoldVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I nearly bought a Smok. I have a DNA 250 on the way instead.

What is standards -- what you threatened?
Nothing wrong with smok but DNA mods are miles ahead.

Training standards is basically the people who train managers. I shouldn't of had to do it bit they wouldn't listen so I said I will report them. Second alien has been flawless but the paint peeling is unforgiving!!

zephyr

Dirty Pirate Meg
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Fat chance they'll ever recall anything but they sure need their own thread if not sub-forum here for faulty products.
I'd like to be able to take them off of my search results when I browse online stores, all the "new" stuff all the time is really cluttering up the results :p Like "regulated mod MINUS SMOK"

SkoldVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'd like to be able to take them off of my search results when I browse online stores, all the "new" stuff all the time is really cluttering up the results :p Like "regulated mod MINUS SMOK"
Yeah they bring out mods way too often, they should take longer to make something and it would actually be original.
All Smok's stuff now looks the same so I've given up on trying to keep up.
I never look forward to smok releasing a new product now.
They just release something that is basically a colour screen version of all the other devices!
I have bought mods in the same price range that are miles better.
In fact tesla mods are better and they are like $30.00 cheaper!!

SkoldVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
But @Polargirl you open a thread about how shitty smok are but yet were gonna get a smok mod?? That is contradicting what your saying. I really don't fucking get it and why would a new vaper get a DNA mod. Why didn't you start on something more simple!!

zephyr

Dirty Pirate Meg
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
But @Polargirl you open a thread about how shitty smok are but yet were gonna get a smok mod?? That is contradicting what your saying. I really don't fucking get it and why would a new vaper get a DNA mod. Why didn't you start on something more simple!!

Man I wish I had spent time on a forum like this one before I bought my first mods. I would have saved about $500. Instead, I bought a clone Dna 40w, asked on ecf "what's wrong with this mod?" And got laughed at because duh, it was a clone maybe a bit off topic but I do think looking around and forming a better opinion is better than not....even if that opinion is different than mine...though I do agree that without some experience I wouldn't talk about gear I haven't used personally

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader

Kind of like claiming that you were planning on getting a Ford focus but went with the corvette instead.

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Kind of like claiming that you were planning on getting a Ford focus but went with the corvette instead.

An elephant was walking through the jungle one day when suddenly he fell into a deep hole. "Help!" he yelled. A mouse heard his cry for help and came running. The elephant said, "Please Mr. Mouse, if you save me I'll be your best friend forever." The mouse agreed and came back in his corvette, tied a rope around the elephant, and pulled him out.

A few days later the mouse was walking through the jungle when all of a sudden, he fell into a hole. The mouse yelled for help, and soon that same elephant that he had saved just a few days earlier came to the rescue. The mouse said to the elephant, "Remember me? I'm that same mouse that saved you from a hole. Could you please help me?"

The elephant did not have a corvette so he just dropped his penis down in the hole. The mouse climbed up the elephant's penis to safety.

The moral of a story, if you have a big dick, you don't need a corvette

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Bahahahaha!!!!
I needed that laugh....
BAM crew

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Yeah they bring out mods way too often, they should take longer to make something and it would actually be original.
All Smok's stuff now looks the same so I've given up on trying to keep up.
I never look forward to smok releasing a new product now.
They just release something that is basically a colour screen version of all the other devices!
I have bought mods in the same price range that are miles better.
In fact tesla mods are better and they are like $30.00 cheaper!!
The invader 3 is one hell of a great mod!

BAM crew

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Supposed to get a 45K check from Purina Cat Chow tomorrow.

Actually the checks are truth. Why I am getting them is another story.

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Cromwell is getting a whole bunch of wankos

BAM crew

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Gonna corner the market.
Sold all my Consolidated Lint stock to buy in.
By next Thursday I will be rich!

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
He might even be able to stop recycling prophylactics

BAM crew

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
You don't need rubbers if all you do is Wanko
Depends on how neatly you wanko.
Some people don't like leaving a mess

BAM crew

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
LOL not bought a rubber in 40 years.
had that babymaker problem fixed in my early 20's.

amazing that they sell those things right out in the open in Wal Mart now.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Strange.
Came into a bit of money and still not interested in hardly any new vape gear.
No plastic squonkers or anything.
Ordered a couple of Pico Squeeze's and spare parts and another wasp.

Might see something I can't resist during Black Friday but cannot imagine what right now.
No new attys interest me..

Need to order another gallon of PG and Vg though.

Last edited:

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Not sure what that is but I suspect not :)
Just a simple vasectomy.
It is

2 Cajuns were out fishing
Boudreaux and thibidoux. Boudreaux had 15 kids, thibdoux had 2. Boudreaux was broke trying to raise his kids. So one day he looks at thibdoux and he asks: " how is you only have two of dem little Rugrats and I gots 15?"
Thibdoux says, "I went and Dr Cotile and had me a vasectomy. He called it the Cajun Special"
The next day they was fishing again and boudreaux gets all mad and says that he went to the Dr and couldn't have it down because it was 15000$. Thibdoux asks, " did you ask him for the Cajun Special? They only 10 whole dallars"
The next day boudreaux goes back to the Dr and says: "Dr Cotile, I needs me that cajun Special, like you gave Thibdoux."
Dr Cotile, takes him a stick of dynamite lights it and hands it to boudreaux, " hold this and count to ten"

He takes it one hand and counts 1-2-3-4-5
Then puts the stick between his legs, holds up the other hand 6-7-8.... Boom

BAM crew

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
or the vapers special.
Hand the kid a SMPL MOD with 60 amp dragon fire battery in it and a Kanger Subtank on top?
Count to 10....

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
or the vapers special.
Hand the kid a SMPL MOD with 60 amp dragon fire battery in it and a Kanger Subtank on top?
Count to 10....
Or a smok mod as the case may be

BAM crew

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I think they went away

BAM crew

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So if they are ugly, uncomfortable to hold and melt down they go away?
But if they only melt down they become popular?

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
LMAO!!!!

BAM crew

VU Sponsors