Become a Patron!

Smoke Stack Modz anyone?

Tanker

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
So. I’m fixin to pull the trigger on a new box mech, and I’m seriously considering one from Smoke Stack Modz. I have been in contact with Josh at SSM and he’s been super helpful. Now I want y’alls opinion if you have had experience with this company.
And Go!

☠Ƥʂұçħớ ŘêἁḺm☠

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
So. I’m fixin to pull the trigger on a new box mech, and I’m seriously considering one from Smoke Stack Modz. I have been in contact with Josh at SSM and he’s been super helpful. Now I want y’alls opinion if you have had experience with this company.
And Go!
Absolutely awesome build, quality, support. Sag is noticeable (on fully charged batteries it shows 7.6v) but still awesome.. I've been owning this CNC Unregulated Dual 18650 G-Box Mod for two weeks now and can't let it go out of my hands...

ScX8Dc4.jpg

5zp1qcV.jpg

UoIAbXA.jpg

tAJ5thk.jpg

MAlJxcV.jpg

D2kwjRh.jpg

Tanker

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Absolutely awesome build, quality, support. Sag is noticeable (on fully charged batteries it shows 7.6v) but still awesome.. I've been owning this CNC Unregulated Dual 18650 G-Box Mod for two weeks now and can't let it go out of my hands...

ScX8Dc4.jpg

5zp1qcV.jpg

UoIAbXA.jpg

tAJ5thk.jpg

MAlJxcV.jpg

D2kwjRh.jpg
Wow!!! He did an Awesome Job!!! Super clean, nice lines. I want a Parallel. I have a Noisy Cricket Series mod and I love the shit out of that little thing. I was gonna buy one with my Rax Return, but it appears I’m gonna give the IRS $500 more dollars instead. So I’m gonna save my pennies and buy one. Question, where’d you get the custom painted RDA? I love your set up. That is so awesome the way everything matches. I’m envious. The build quality was what I was really wanting to know about, and you seem to be pretty happy with it. How is the switch? Have you noticed any sticking, or is it super smooth?

☠Ƥʂұçħớ ŘêἁḺm☠

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Wow!!! He did an Awesome Job!!! Super clean, nice lines. I want a Parallel. I have a Noisy Cricket Series mod and I love the shit out of that little thing. I was gonna buy one with my Rax Return, but it appears I’m gonna give the IRS $500 more dollars instead. So I’m gonna save my pennies and buy one. Question, where’d you get the custom painted RDA? I love your set up. That is so awesome the way everything matches. I’m envious. The build quality was what I was really wanting to know about, and you seem to be pretty happy with it. How is the switch? Have you noticed any sticking, or is it super smooth?
The RDA was customized by Unleashed Vapors (http://unleashedvapors.com/contact.html). Switch is absolutely perfect - no sticking, extremely responsive and smooth. Build quality is truly meticulous. Also, Josh stands behind his products and provides warranty without any issues (like, cracked battery sled, re-soldering and so on).

Also, this G-Box is very ergonomic and feels extremely comfortable in your palm. Don't let its shapes fool you.

Tanker

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
The RDA was customized by Unleashed Vapors (http://unleashedvapors.com/contact.html). Switch is absolutely perfect - no sticking, extremely responsive and smooth. Build quality is truly meticulous. Also, Josh stands behind his products and provides warranty without any issues (like, cracked battery sled, re-soldering and so on).

Also, this G-Box is very ergonomic and feels extremely comfortable in your palm. Don't let its shapes fool you.
I was already sold on these mods, but you have sealed the deal for me. I noticed that you had engraving in all sides, did you pay four separate engraving fees to do that?

☠Ƥʂұçħớ ŘêἁḺm☠

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I was already sold on these mods, but you have sealed the deal for me. I noticed that you had engraving in all sides, did you pay four separate engraving fees to do that?

This is my order summary:

n46QGP6.jpg

Technically, for $20 I should've gotten only one engraving but Josh was kind enough to make engravings on both panels plus one engraving on the edge. I guess he liked the idea of Red Wings :D But yeah, talk to him - he is a really nice guy and will go above and beyond to make his potential customer happy.

VU Sponsors