Become a Patron!
Hey guys! I'm very new to vaping and recently bought the Smok Stick V8 Kit at a local shop. First few days, everything was great no problems or complaints I was in love! Today, however, that horrible "gurgling" sound started really bad and it started spitting as well. I am guilty of leaving it in my purse on its side and whatnot I will admit it. After researching EVERYWHERE I can't get it to go away. I've taken it apart and wiped it down with a paper towel and a q-tip, cleaned the mouth piece... I took out the coil head and blew on it and even switched out the spare atomizer core that the kit came with. Everything I could think to do. I'm really at a loss here and after all this research learned that I paid a lot more for this thing than I had thought.
Any advice? It's getting so aggravating.
Thanks

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Hey guys! I'm very new to vaping and recently bought the Smok Stick V8 Kit at a local shop. First few days, everything was great no problems or complaints I was in love! Today, however, that horrible "gurgling" sound started really bad and it started spitting as well. I am guilty of leaving it in my purse on its side and whatnot I will admit it. After researching EVERYWHERE I can't get it to go away. I've taken it apart and wiped it down with a paper towel and a q-tip, cleaned the mouth piece... I took out the coil head and blew on it and even switched out the spare atomizer core that the kit came with. Everything I could think to do. I'm really at a loss here and after all this research learned that I paid a lot more for this thing than I had thought.
Any advice? It's getting so aggravating.
Thanks
usually when the coil is flooding (which is what is happening here) you;d hit it with more watts, that's not gonna be an option for you so the "old school" way of cleaning it out is put a paper towel buy the airflow holes on the bottom and fire it while blowing out for long puffs to clean out the excess juice. after it's cleaned out you can vape it normally

VU Sponsors