Become a Patron!

SMOKIE'S DAILY PIC OF THE DAY

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
There isn't much that's PC in this thread, but he said so from the beginning.

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Whatever. I just thought posting anything racist was against the rules, what few there are.

Andria

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Seems a little racist to me.

Andria
Nothing Racist about what is said in the meme, you can only assume maybe what the creator was thinking at the time.

At the start of this thread on post one there is a disclaimer:
These pics may seem to you racist, humorous, offensive, or just a opinion so please take them as entertainment ONLY, and they are not directed at any one person, group, or thing, If you are offended then just do Not subscribe to my thread, PERIOD!

Last edited:

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
They better hope they don't have to get out of the way of a run away bus, they wouldn't get far:giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle:

Reign

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Nothing that wouldn't fit into a Chris Rock bit. <shrug>

And everyone I have seen has plenty of white people dancing, talking, playing sports jokes in them. When talking about humor it's a two way street just be able to give as good as you get. None of us are a protected species in that regards.

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I don't have a personal problem with it, but just wondered. I've also personally experienced how humor can be a great tool for a bully, so it does require some sensitivity.

Andria

Reign

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
I don't have a personal problem with it, but just wondered. I've also personally experienced how humor can be a great tool for a bully, so it does require some sensitivity.

Andria

While I somewhat agree there is entirely too much sensitivity now days. If everyone would lighten up and learn to laugh at each other together it would be such a nicer climate we would be living in. That's all I meant.

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
While I somewhat agree there is entirely too much sensitivity now days. If everyone would lighten up and learn to laugh at each other together it would be such a nicer climate we would be living in. That's all I meant.

I mostly agree with that... yet i still remember how much it hurt, being ridiculed by my stepfather, and everyone telling me to grow a thicker skin. I shouldn't have needed a thicker skin from my own family.

Andria

Reign

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
I mostly agree with that... yet i still remember how much it hurt, being ridiculed by my stepfather, and everyone telling me to grow a thicker skin. I shouldn't have needed a thicker skin from my own family.

Andria

That's a whole 'nother story and completely agree and understand.

Rossum

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
14100276_1094082470660226_4181036928996239301_n.jpg

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Well... some of them are offended by prods... some of them are offended by popery... and pretty much all of them are offended by the English. :giggle:

Andria

KDodds

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
To give yourself more work?

Andria
Opening a jar isn't work. Trying to deal with someone who must be right even when they're proven wrong is work. Proving to them they're not perfect is priceless. :D

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Opening a jar isn't work. Trying to deal with someone who must be right even when they're proven wrong is work. Proving to them they're not perfect is priceless. :D

*shrug* My husband and I don't play head games with each other. If I can't open something, I take it to him. If he's not here, I either wait, or try to find a tool -- he's got a lot! -- to do whatever I need. (and neither of us would do anything to purposely "spite" the other -- that's childishm, and not the way to have a good marriage.)

Andria

KDodds

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
LOL, neither is pissing off your spouse to the point where this would be considered.

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
LOL, neither is pissing off your spouse to the point where this would be considered.

We'd just holler at each other, and then get over it.

Andria

VU Sponsors