VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
I am sure a lot of you received this Presidential test Alert. If ever a REAL ALERT what do you think it might say?

43003354_10217052647211123_1958345666379907072_n.jpg

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I dunno, but when I heard the noise it made on my son's phone, it made me really damn glad I had Do Not Disturb set to Priority Only (which on my phone means only people in my contacts can get thru), and that I took the time when I first got the phone, to set all those alerts -- especially the Amber alert! -- to never made a sound, except for "catastrophic weather". I don't like phones in the first place, though I can forgive my smart phone because it's really a tiny computer -- but if I couldn't turn off annoyances easily, I'd pitch the thing in the garbage. If I wanted to be annoyed that badly, I'd ride the bus, or get a job or something. :D

Andria

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Pic of the day....
e111fc499264c999c705ee35ddec60e3.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I dunno, but when I heard the noise it made on my son's phone, it made me really damn glad I had Do Not Disturb set to Priority Only (which on my phone means only people in my contacts can get thru), and that I took the time when I first got the phone, to set all those alerts -- especially the Amber alert! -- to never made a sound, except for "catastrophic weather". I don't like phones in the first place, though I can forgive my smart phone because it's really a tiny computer -- but if I couldn't turn off annoyances easily, I'd pitch the thing in the garbage. If I wanted to be annoyed that badly, I'd ride the bus, or get a job or something. :D

Andria
Sorry to see that a child being abducted bothers you.Think how that poor kid feels.Probably darn near scared to death.Possibly hurt.But hey so long as you ain't gotta be bothered by a little noise who cares if the kid dies alone and frightened.
Seriously WTF???

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Sorry to see that a child being abducted bothers you.Think how that poor kid feels.Probably darn near scared to death.Possibly hurt.But hey so long as you ain't gotta be bothered by a little noise who cares if the kid dies alone and frightened.
Seriously WTF???

Well there ain't one damn thing i can do about it, so there's no point notifying me. I'm not a cop nor a social worker, and my child is grown, Not my problem.

Andria

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Just a morning voop in Las Vegas.
Picked up a Juul kit at a gas station which was 20% off to use in the room.
20181015_111920.jpg

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
It's only a redneck mailbox because that's what you put up when the drunk rednecks drive by and demolish your nice mailbox with a baseball bat.

Andria

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It's only a redneck mailbox because that's what you put up when the drunk rednecks drive by and demolish your nice mailbox with a baseball bat.

Andria
Nope.
I've seen quite a few of these while traveling near the Appalachian Trail.

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Nope.
I've seen quite a few of these while traveling near the Appalachian Trail.

Well after seeing what drunk rednecks in pickup trucks can do to mailboxes with a baseball bat, I'll have to live in a very exclusive gated community (a/k/a I win the lottery!) before I'll have a fancy mailbox.

Andria

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well after seeing what drunk rednecks in pickup trucks can do to mailboxes with a baseball bat, I'll have to live in a very exclusive gated community (a/k/a I win the lottery!) before I'll have a fancy mailbox.

Andria
As a redneck/hillbilly/peckerwood I can tell you for fact most mailboxes are destroyed by stupid kids not adults.If an adult kills your box it's usually because you've pissed them off.

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
As a redneck/hillbilly/peckerwood I can tell you for fact most mailboxes are destroyed by stupid kids not adults.If an adult kills your box it's usually because you've pissed them off.
You forgot woodchuck........

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years

Hell I dunno... probably drunk teenagers, because adults usually have more sense -- because if you take a swing like that at a full-brick mailbox, you're probably gonna feel it. :D I used to see it a lot in the small town I lived in, in my Sr. yr of high school. Lots of drunk redneck teens there, in the late 70s, but I have to assume that mailbox killing is still an active sport for modern day drunk rednecks.

Andria

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hell I dunno... probably drunk teenagers, because adults usually have more sense -- because if you take a swing like that at a full-brick mailbox, you're probably gonna feel it. :D I used to see it a lot in the small town I lived in, in my Sr. yr of high school. Lots of drunk redneck teens there, in the late 70s, but I have to assume that mailbox killing is still an active sport for modern day drunk rednecks.

Andria
It's an active sport for any teenager.Redneck or otherwise.
BTW yes I'm proud to be a redneck...No I won't apologize for that.

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media