Become a Patron!

SmokJoy SV AIO Kit

timwis

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hello Vaping Underground members, I am taking a look at the SmokJoy SV AIO. The kit was kindly sent to me by James from the Healthcabin free of charge for the purpose of this review.

https://www.healthcabin.net/smokjoy-sv-a...15559.html

In the Box

It says you get 0.6 coils with the device and indeed that's what i recieved with my device but the newly shipped devices will come with 1.2ohm ceramic coils for improved flavour.
(I do have a 1.2 coil on it's way and will be posting how it performed asap)

The Box will contain:

1pc SV AIO Kit
2pc 1.2ohm Ceramic coils
1pc USB Charging Cable
1pc User Manual

Aesthetics

The finish on the device reminds me of a lot of mechanical squonks with the lightweight textured plastic. It has a large SV emblem raised on side and overall is quite cute looking.

It comes in four different colours

Spec

Input Voltage: 5V 1A
Liquid Capacity: 2ml
Battery Capacity: 1100mAh
Output Voltage: Full power
Compatibility: 0.45-2.0ohm
Output Power: Full power output within the resistance support range
Dimensions: 46.5mm x 20.5mm x 69.5mm(W*H*T)
Battery protection
Time-out protection
Low battery protection
Short circuit protection

Fitting Coil and Filling Device

The device is so simple, the mouthpiece with attached chimney screws off the device revealing the chamber to fill with liquid. The coil head screws straight on to the chimney meaning that when you need to refill with liquid you just unscrew the mouthpiece, pull out, fill and then screw back into place. The chamber has a max fill line that can be clearly seen on the outside of the device which also allows you to see how much liquid is in the chamber. Before attaching the coil i made sure i saturated it with liquid putting liquid in the center of the coil i also only used 50% vg liquid has there are only 2 tiny slots for wicking.

Using the Device

The device can be turned on by holding down the fire button for 2 seconds. If you want to turn the device off just unscrew the mouthpiece a few turns so the coil is not connected to the base and again hold down the fire button for 2 seconds then tighten back up. Between firing, the device goes into battery power saving mode and then instantly wakes up when fired. The battery indicator light is green when 3.7v + then turns yellow between 3.2v and 3.7v and finally below 3.2v turns red before the light flashes and the device needs charging.

Performance

The device worked well and reliably. The 0.6 coils gave good clouds and flavour for such a small device and with the 50% vg juice it kept up with wicking. A quite airy MTL vape and even a low wattage restrictive DL vape was ok.

The Ceramic coil.

I will be updating this thread when i try the 1.2 ceramic coil which is now being shipped with this kit. They look to have far better wicking allowing for higher vg liquid and should give even better flavour but will be very much for MTL.

Conclusion

attachment.php

The SmokJoy SV AIO is ideal for both starters, MTL vapers, who are looking for a small; lightweight device to carry around and those in need of a stealth device.

Con

1100 mah isn't the best of battery life with the 0.6 ohm coils i have been using but the 1.2 ohm coils should make the battery life reasonable.

I would like to thank James from the Healthcabin once again for supplying the SmokJoy SV AIO Kit. You can find the kit here:

https://www.healthcabin.net/smokjoy-sv-a...15559.html

VU Sponsors