Become a Patron!

smokstore.us anyone order from them?

aquaholic2491

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I am trying to buy a discontinued product and i can only find it from companies outside the u.s. Anyone have any positive neutral or negative experience with smokstore.us? Its out of china, im worried about getting a clone, i see they're a vendor on here though. Thank you in advance for anything you can tell me.

hammerdean

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Yeah, I did about 2 weeks ago, I ordered a mod, and I did not realize they were in China. If I knew that at the time-I would of ordered from the states.
I'm still waiting. Probably gonna' be another month before I receive it. As you stated, hope I don't get a clone piece of crap. Best of luck to both of us.

Hey there I just ordered a Smok Mod. Never ordered from them before directly. I can tell you the are the real deal. I ordered a Sub Ohm build from them years ago they practically invented quad cool vaping. Absolutely amazing. I've ordered over 1000 in products from venders. KangerTech . vapeshark temp reading mod. Siguelli 130 duel battery modern And there are a lot of American companies that clone the real stuff.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
796.jpg

VU Sponsors