Become a Patron!

Smoktec tvf4 dry hit with rba an 100% vg need help please

Hey guys first time posting I need help asap I just got my tvf4 Tank an i love how it looks an feels ....but the major problem is with the rba deck I can't get the wicking down an i allways get dry hit on 40watts not right away but after a few pullseconds it starts to dry hit ..I am using 100%vg I tried every way of wicking I don't know what I'm doing Wong. ..need help vapors

danblas

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hey guys first time posting I need help asap I just got my tvf4 Tank an i love how it looks an feels ....but the major problem is with the rba deck I can't get the wicking down an i allways get dry hit on 40watts not right away but after a few pullseconds it starts to dry hit ..I am using 100%vg I tried every way of wicking I don't know what I'm doing Wong. ..need help vapors
With 100% VG you really want to use as little wick as possible. Less is more for that much VG, also saturate the heck out of what wick you do use. Most likely you will have to add some PG or water and thin it out a lil bit.

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
You need to put the wick in so its has resistance when pulled but doesnt stick or bunch up. It needs to slide in and out easily but not loose....
Then cut the ends to the edge of the tank, fit the cap on the deck and then take it off. Cuts the wick where the indentation is from the cap and then fluff the cotton. Point the wick end up and put the cap over then and screw it down, then guide, DO NOT CRAM OR BUNCH the cotton to the juice holes. You dont want the wicks in the holes but where the deck is above them.
Drop a few drops on the coil and pulse until juice is absorbed, then repeat (with low wattage), this will break in the coil/cotton easier, do this until the wick is SOAKED. Slap the tank on and fill it to the tippy top (I dont even close the airflow) and then try vaping at around 3.85V and go up from there.
I have built crazy builds in all the RBA's, with this method I dont get dry hits or gurgling/flooding and I have vaped up to 120w without dryhits (though I wasnt chain vaping).

Thanks bro I'm going to try and mix some water in my juice and see what happens
Do this only as a last resort and only FEW DROPS AT A TIME, shake it then test it. It can dilute your juice too much and destroy it if your not careful

Thanks Raymo2u I'm going to try that right now I'll let you guys know how it works out....I need to get this to work i can't stand my other tank the indulge mutation x mt it's a great tank lots of vape an flavor but it's a leaky one

Hey I just tried to wick it the way Raymo2u said too but same thing I get a good vape at first then it starts to dry out a Lil bit after i vape at 40w an at 50w it drys put faster .....any ideas guys

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Hey I just tried to wick it the way Raymo2u said too but same thing I get a good vape at first then it starts to dry out a Lil bit after i vape at 40w an at 50w it drys put faster .....any ideas guys
Before you thread the cotton how do you prep it? Do you cut a sheet and roll it or pull on the ends to thin it out and break it up a bit? Look up "Swedish Roll Wicking Method" and then retry the method I wrote earlier. Make sure your cotton ends only touch the deck, just above the juice cuts on the rba and fluff them out.

Hey thanks i got it wicking real good no dry hit at 60W an it going good only problem is spit back at first when I full the tank not that bad but still spitting ...thanks guys I'll try to work of the spit back but I'm just happy no more dry hits .
...I need this tank to be my every day tank ..just like my kanger subtank mini ...

Extra abundant news: you never charge to Deadlift 700lb like Arnold did both. Heck I can't do that. And yet, while I wasn't built-in to Ripped Muscle X about be big and able (and absence any able-bodied background) I still accomplished 43lb of beef bare of alive with medication. How? Simple: convenance for backbone instead of pump. And if I am able to get it done, if my hundreds of Stronglifts Inner Circle Members can do it, so can you.

http://jackedmuscleextremeadvice.com/ripped-muscle-x/

VU Sponsors