Become a Patron!

Smoktech h-priv pro full kit released, any thoughts?

Smok Teck just released their H-priv pro full kit, it looks pretty sharp!

7-1024x574.jpg

source: http://www.toptechcenter.com/first-look-smoktech-h-priv-pro-kit/

Eskie

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Are there any differences between this kit and the "older" h-priv, other than the baby beast in place of the micro TVF4?

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years

Paratech

I forgot
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thank you for unlocking.
I MUST apologize for MY mistake.
My "report" was unwarranted.

Wasn't a way to reverse it.
Not very often something comes out from SMOK that I don't know about it.
This was indeed the case.
HOWEVER, the other portions I mentioned were indeed correct.
Again, sorry for my mistake, THAT won't happen again.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Thank you for unlocking.
I MUST apologize for MY mistake.
My "report" was unwarranted.

Wasn't a way to reverse it.
Not very often something comes out from SMOK that I don't know about it.
This was indeed the case.
HOWEVER, the other portions I mentioned were indeed correct.
Again, sorry for my mistake, THAT won't happen again.
You made no mistake :) We needed to make an adjustment, so you helped :D

Paratech

I forgot
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I think SMOK has been truly on top of their game lately and pretty innovative.
Currently it seem everything they touch turns to gold.
(pun intended for those that caught it)
When the H-Priv first came out with the White, Silver, and Black versions all sporting a red fire bar, I knew I'd end up with all three.
Once I had them I was content.
THEN they had to produce the same color options with an ORANGE fire bar.
Naturally this caused me to have to increase what used to my full set of three to a new total of 6 H-Privs.
They perform exactly as I'd expect from SMOK and I really enjoy the fit, form, and function of them.
Now they sneak back out (without notification) and try to slip these new colors in on me?

Dear SMOK,
All you had to do is just ship them to me and I'd have gladly sent you payment in full, no need to be secretive about it.
I thought we had a better relationship than that?!
Certainly you knew I'd eventually find them.

While I'm naturally excited to get some new mods, why weren't these just released at the same time?
I could have just purchased them all at once.
So now, while waiting on all the Alien colors to become available, I also get to sit and wait on the new colors of H-Priv to finally be released.
http://www.smokstore.us/Smok-H-Priv-Pro-220W-Vape-Kit has them for $69.90 with a claimed date of NOV 30 but they are normally higher priced than most other places.
From the link of the OP (nothing more than a simple copy/paste of SMOK website, no actual article by someone whom can't even post their name on their so called article and simply goes by "ADMIN" where everything they have written is the same copy paste from manufacture website) there is a link titled "Smoktech h-priv official reseller" that will lead you to one of the highest priced vendors I know of but I'm not supposed to say anything negative about any VU members so forget you read that. The reason I brought it up is simply that this non article by "ADMIN" posts this link on their page however that particular vendor doesn't even have the item of topic.
Why on earth would you link me to a vendor that doesn't even sell the item you are trying to advertise?
How odd is that?

All that said, I think both of these two new color additions look absolutely amazing and I can't wait to add them to my collection.
With hind sight in mind, maybe all the signs were there about these new color options.
Since the TFV8 has already been announced (but still not available yet) to come in a blue one and gold as well, maybe that was the link I was overlooking.
I've been waiting for these two tanks to finally hit the shelves so I can snatch them up, I wonder why I didn't automatically think they'd add a mod for some matchy matchy.
Although, the way they are dragging their feet on the full color line to be released on the ALIEN, I'm not sure I would have ever got to thinking that.
Damn, that sure pisses me off.
Not only SMOK twisting my arm and forcing me to buy yet another 2 awesome mods, but making me start to think they are intentionally NOT going to produce any more than a handful of the one I want most.
The orange alien.
I do think it is intentional.
If they do this craziness, they'll jack the price of the damn thing up 3X and call it "limited edition" and they get away with it.
Just because of people like me who have to have the entire damn set of an item.
Or they may treat it the same way Vaporesso did with the Target and just NOT sell it.
All Vaporesso did was ship it to a select few reviewers and never put it on any shelf.
Oh yay you bastards Vaporesso.
I didn't even want the damn thing because it isn't my style but the color choice was great.
I don't do well when I am told I can't have something.
I didn't know that about me until I started collecting vape gear.
Maybe all the VG has corrupt my brain......oooooo
For those that are limited in thought process due to tiny cranium syndrome, that was strictly a joke, a bad one but still a joke.
VG has caused no such corruption in any way in my brain or anyone else's.

JUST incase you missed it, I did indeed say TWO new colors.
(I'll provide you an extra second to run and look........... ............ ........)
No, I do not think I am mistaken.
Yes, they are showing the black as well along with this new blue and gold.
However based on that particular black, compare it to the SAME black one they picture (on SMOK official site) of the original H-Priv and you'll see no difference.
The disappointing part of all this (strickly speaking of the black version) is they show an AWESOME looking metal fire bar that just SHINES!
Unfortunately once this hit the production line they only produced the flat plastic fire bar.
I was so unhappy about that part.
I REALLY wanted one with that cool looking fire bar.
Go back and look again, isn't it amazing?
Yeah, I knew you'd agree.
More than likely it was changed due to production costs but damn, I'd still buy one of I could.
I'd also be happy to pay a few $ to have someone make me one.
(I do have an extra black H-Priv that we could test it on)
I can say that in the event they actually did or do produce THAT fire bar.....I'd be forced to buy a few extra just because it looks so bad ass.

Just in case you missed it, I don't hide anything.
I'm normally right up front and say what I think.
So if the many points I wanted to make here were missed, read it again.
Oh, and nope, I also don't hide that I really like SMOK products.
Then again, most know that already due to the amount of SMOK items I have mentioned, posted pics about, or purchased.

Now that I have side tracked myself, why can't we get a hohmwrecker that looks like an alien?
Something less boxy and actually comfortable to hold.
I really like all 5 of my G2s but if they were smaller and more formed to the hand they'd just be the baddest.
Wouldn't that just be the shit?
Yeah I knew you'd agree.
Yes, I DID say baddest.
You'll find yourself repeating that one day and follow it with that Homer Simpson sound "Doh!"
Watch and see.

VU Sponsors