Smoky Blue's Apples Don't Fall

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
View attachment 147292

This one really has turned out delish.. I should have added some ice, but it doesnt really need it.
Tons of apple flavor, not too in your face, so if you like apples.. try this one out :)

Link to recipe here

I mixed this up because of this song ;)

Damn you @Smoky Blue and the fifty concentrate recipes, but they are all damn good.....:vino:

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
Damn you @Smoky Blue and the fifty concentrate recipes, but they are all damn good.....:vino:

They really are!! bump on the tree lol... If you get a chance to try even a few of the apples.. this recipe will still turn out alright.
I know most don't have a lot of flv.. but they are like chips. One simply doesn't eat one chip.. I just can not stop ;)

gopher_byrd

Cranky Old Fart
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I'll mix this Saturday while testing my own apple tobacco recipe that's been aging for a week. I guess it's something about fall that I've craving the apple... Nope, I'm not pregnant... :giggle::giggle::giggle:

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
I'll mix this Saturday while testing my own apple tobacco recipe that's been aging for a week. I guess it's something about fall that I've craving the apple... Nope, I'm not pregnant... :giggle::giggle::giggle:

Awww.. some cute little Gophers running around... :bliss::popcorn::cloud::cloud:
Joking!! Yes, me too.. definitely fall now, all I crave are spiced fruits deserts drinks nuts and tobaccos...
I has issues!! :vino::cheers::inlove:

VU Sponsors