Become a Patron!

Smoky Blue's Tequila Rose

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
Smoky Blue's Tequila Rose.png

Link to recipe: http://e-liquid-recipes.com/recipe/2985489/Smoky Blue's Tequila Rose

This is just the bomb! the tequila after a few days show extreme promise. Rose essence is the focus, however the honeydew melon takes the total piece and ramps it up to a high class cocktail. The lime serves as spike, and the black current lends a candied muddle to it.

I suggest start out at 4oz and work your way down. If you like this, go bigger!

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
With the new flv flavors.. I am finding that some do use more than the normal flv amounts..
They are really good, and I have had to restock the new ones faster than the standard lineup.. ;)

Iv3shf

Member For 4 Years
I can see you found a way to go round that rose essence (I have it from Club Der Dampfer but never got around using it) but what does it support at that percentage, the "forrest" fruits layer?? Just wandering, I was expecting something like 1% at most.. WOW
And that Tequila Agave with the ice at 0.07, magic touch.. looks like it'll have to go in basket asap. A particular reason why you kept it at .8?
Thanks, Frank

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
I can see you found a way to go round that rose essence (I have it from Club Der Dampfer but never got around using it) but what does it support at that percentage, the "forrest" fruits layer?? Just wandering, I was expecting something like 1% at most.. WOW
And that Tequila Agave with the ice at 0.07, magic touch.. looks like it'll have to go in basket asap. A particular reason why you kept it at .8?
Thanks, Frank

:p it's something you really need to try.. It's a Mexican version of strawberry cream, however, I flipped it to raspberry.
Red raspberry to me is more of a candy candy (yeah candied!) raspberry, and with the honeydew melon, the massive amount of rose makes a really creamy smooth (smoothie) type raspberry pair with the hd melon, spiked with the tequila (Tequila grows!!! so def keep it under 1%) the amount of the tequila here is perfect for me, as I do love my quarter quarter games with tequila back in the day and this one juice brings back so many memories for me.. It's delsih! <3 You could add .2%-.4% cream for a creamier frosted version, but for me, I like ti just like this! The lime just makes it all pop.. not enough to notice it, but it is there to make the other flavors stand up and say hello.. Black current brings and muddle to the mix.. something to make you go umm.. ;)

Gotta have ice, specially getting into summer.. at .07% it is only enough to give a chilled drink effect ;)

Iv3shf

Member For 4 Years
Understood the ice/Tequila bit, it's the rose that baffled me at that percentage. But I was there when you talked about the new flavours and we all wondered.. well no point repeating all that, thanks for the hint on the creams.. got a few ideas.. I'll see if chef's got it! Cheers!

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
Understood the ice/Tequila bit, it's the rose that baffled me at that percentage. But I was there when you talked about the new flavours and we all wondered.. well no point repeating all that, thanks for the hint on the creams.. got a few ideas.. I'll see if chef's got it! Cheers!

When I did my solos for the new flv flavors.. the rose surprised me the most.. a lot of them, (the newer flavors) I am tempted to use high, but as they sit around, it's just too high. Rose and a couple more.. are not like that when used super high, but will be pointing them all out on my site, once I get to a stopping point here, @Iv3shf.. grr vu is not allowing me to tag you, but I hope it will.. ugg!! :D

VU Sponsors