Become a Patron!

Smooth Creamy Almond

joeyboy

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I am going try the 2% Vienna cream, 0.5 vanilla classic and 0.5 fa caramel. If that is good I will keep it. The good thing is it should be a shake and vape. If that seems to be missing something I will redo with French vanilla. You mean TFA Fresh Cream? I have that.

Squonk

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I am going try the 2% Vienna cream, 0.5 vanilla classic and 0.5 fa caramel. If that is good I will keep it. The good thing is it should be a shake and vape. If that seems to be missing something I will redo with French vanilla. You mean TFA Fresh Cream? I have that.
I meant Flavourart Fresh Cream. I didn't know you had Vienna Cream. Vienna would be my 1st choice. 2% Vienna cream, 0.5 vanilla classic and 0.5 fa caramel sounds great.:)

Mr Mixer

Member For 4 Years
i just got done mixing 24ml of this with:
2% fa vienna cream
.5% fa vanilla classic
.5% fa caramel
2% fa marzipan
.5% fa almond
2% caps vanilla whipped cream

I havent had a chance to use the vanilla whipped cream yet and thought this recipe would suit it pretty good, and suprisingly it turned out really good, the mouth feel is terific, im getting a smooth vanilla almond taste, with a creaminess on the exhale thats very nice. I wouldnt say it made it an almond whipped cream, but the cream element is def. there. I cant wait for this to sit a day or two... if it makes it that is. Thanks for the recipe squonk!

*edit and thanks to everyone else for the idea of the vienna cream vanilla classic caramel substitute lol

Squonk

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
i just got done mixing 24ml of this with:
2% fa vienna cream
.5% fa vanilla classic
.5% fa caramel
2% fa marzipan
.5% fa almond
2% caps vanilla whipped cream

I havent had a chance to use the vanilla whipped cream yet and thought this recipe would suit it pretty good, and suprisingly it turned out really good, the mouth feel is terific, im getting a smooth vanilla almond taste, with a creaminess on the exhale thats very nice. I wouldnt say it made it an almond whipped cream, but the cream element is def. there. I cant wait for this to sit a day or two... if it makes it that is. Thanks for the recipe squonk!

*edit and thanks to everyone else for the idea of the vienna cream vanilla classic caramel substitute lol
I like the idea of CAPs vanilla whipped cream. I'm really liking some of CAPs newer flavors.

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Just mixed this one - now we wait....

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Great minds do think alike....wasn't thinking of it for this particular recipe, but was thinking of whipping up a nice pear vape. Maybe with a little coconut....

Squonk

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Great minds do think alike....wasn't thinking of it for this particular recipe, but was thinking of whipping up a nice pear vape. Maybe with a little coconut....
I like
Pear(TFA) 5%
Fresh Cream(FA) 2%
Vanilla Bourbon(FA) .5%
and I bet a little coconut would be a nice addition.

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I like
Pear(TFA) 5%
Fresh Cream(FA) 2%
Vanilla Bourbon(FA) .5%
and I bet a little coconut would be a nice addition.
And what's the wait time for this one? I want something now.....

5o0u0El.gif

Squonk

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I just loaded up a coconut I made earlier today using 5% VBIC -1% Fresh Cream- 2.5% FA coconut just to get a feel. Gotta go outside and give it a try.

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well, now I'm pissed....tip got stuck in the cap and before I realized it, half a freakin' bottle of fresh cream hits the cup and the scale....brand new bottle....:mad::mad::mad:

JrPwnum.jpg

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Methinks it's a vendor ploy to dredge up more business.....hmmmm.......;)

joeyboy

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
So I made this with the vienna cream, vanilla classic and Caramel. I also added tfa vanilla swirl since the other added cap sweet vanilla.... There is no sweetness at all but I have been vaping strong stuff lately. Also, I don't think vanilla classic works in this. A marshmallow may be better in place of that if you don't have vbic. It needs to sit a while. If it doesn't improve I may just add a few drops of FA or cap marshmallow.

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECX....yes, they're the culprits planting faulty tips on the flavor bottles to get me to come back and browse page after page of their succulent flavorings because they know I have no willpower and I am at their mercy.....yep, that's gotta be it....:oops::D

8c4LJ36.jpg

Squonk

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So I made this with the vienna cream, vanilla classic and Caramel. I also added tfa vanilla swirl since the other added cap sweet vanilla.... There is no sweetness at all but I have been vaping strong stuff lately. Also, I don't think vanilla classic works in this. A marshmallow may be better in place of that if you don't have vbic. It needs to sit a while. If it doesn't improve I may just add a few drops of FA or cap marshmallow.
Looks like a bottle of CAPs VBIC is in your future.

Squonk

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Seriously.....from the man who shook which of his flavorings all over the room and his hands not so long ago? :p
:(I tried to suppress it from my memory. It happened to me twice. Fresh cream and FA apple pie.:mad:

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
OK, I held out for 28 minutes, give or take. On my lips, because I overfilled, again, it's VERY very sweet. As I vape it, this is super nice! Not at all as super strong as I thought it would be, based on it getting on my drip tip. I think I'd like to try again with the Caps. TFA VBIC tends to take over, but I measured cautiously when I mixed it because of that. I like this Squonk. It's like dessert!

CurlyxCracker

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
5% TFA VBIC can get a little help by adding 1% TFA French Vanilla Deluxe + 1% TFA Dairy Milk IMO.
But CAP still wins me thinks...:D
Is there anything I could sub for VBIC? Or a combination of flavoring? I'll get some next order but really would like to try this recipe or at least a feel of what it should be.
Also, anyone have any experience with both INW and FA almond? How do they compare? I swore I had FA Almond (may have been one of the ones stolen) but I do have INW Almond.

CurlyxCracker

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Try subbing VBIC with 2% FA Vienna Cream and possibly adding .5% FA Vanilla Classic. If you want it sweeter you can probably sub out FA Fresh Cream with CAPs Sweet cream @ 1-2%. I'm not sure how it will turn out, but that's what I would try.
Should read first, eh? Lol thanks squonk

CurlyxCracker

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Well, now I'm pissed....tip got stuck in the cap and before I realized it, half a freakin' bottle of fresh cream hits the cup and the scale....brand new bottle....:mad::mad::mad:

JrPwnum.jpg
Old white cap bottle? Or was it rebottled?
Edit: damn this reading first nonsense

Squonk

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I just think Caps is creamier and richer. More like melted ice cream. ;)
CAPs VBIC is one of those flavors I was looking for to simplify some of my mixes. I think you can try to substitute, but will be hard to replicate. The only other thing I can think of trying and relying on the sweetness of FA Marzipan, would be something like this.
Marzipan(FA) 2%
Almond(FA) .5%
Fresh Cream(FA) 2%
Vanilla Classic(FA) .5%
Otherwise, adding too many other flavorings will only muddle what you're trying to accomplish.

Squonk

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
This is very tasty! But I'm trying it with coconut.....;)
Now that's weird. I just filled a tank with half of the almond mix and half of my coconut mix this morning and it was great.
I just loaded up a coconut I made earlier today using 5% VBIC -1% Fresh Cream- 2.5% FA coconut just to get a feel. Gotta go outside and give it a try.
By the way the coconut mix was great as a shake and vape.
I'm also thinking, add 4-5% CAPs Golden Pineapple and lower the FA Coconut a tad.........See where I'm headed??? Do you Teresa P? Do ya? Huh? Huh? Do Ya?

Last edited:

VU Sponsors