Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Vanilla Bean Ice Cream(CAP) 5%
Marzipan(FA) 2%
Almond(FA) .5%
Fresh Cream(FA) 1%
(I mix 30pg/70vg-2mg)

Just got my Marzipan (FA) ... yum ... can't wait to try this :ejuice:

Just mixed it up ... smell is intoxicating ... 30 min ultrasonic x 3 days enough?

Last edited:

Squonk

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Just got my Marzipan (FA) ... yum ... can't wait to try this :ejuice:

Just mixed it up ... smell is intoxicating ... 30 min ultrasonic x 3 days enough?
I don't know about ultrasonic. Never tried it. All I can say is give it a try and if it's not ready let it steep longer. I use the ole fashioned time steep method. I hope you like the mix.

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Just mixed this up.....very excited. The wait will be excruciating.......

iVapeDIY

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
I don't know about ultrasonic. Never tried it. All I can say is give it a try and if it's not ready let it steep longer. I use the ole fashioned time steep method. I hope you like the mix.

I cheated and tasted a little ... man, this is good ... almond flavors are not linear and the vanilla in background is just right ... this is like the Kreed's Custard of Almond Cream recipes ... should be fabulous after full steep.

Howard Hughes

the way of the future....
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I mixed up another batch yesterday, but it will be a week or two before getting into it.
That's how I liked it last time- at least two weeks.

Squonk

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I mixed up another batch yesterday, but it will be a week or two before getting into it.
That's how I liked it last time- at least two weeks.
I'm going to mix up a big bottle myself. Do you think BCF would want this one? I was thinking of possibly trying to get involved.

Howard Hughes

the way of the future....
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm going to mix up a big bottle myself. Do you think BCF would want this one? I was thinking of possibly trying to get involved.
I don't know why they wouldn't, but you know how it is.
Lots of people don't like what I like sometimes, differences in perceived taste in folks never ceases to amaze me. :D

RonJS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Squonk

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
If you go for it (and you should) please consider adding this one too..

http://vapingunderground.com/threads/moist-banana-almond-or-walnut-bread-27.299132/

Ron
---
"Don't be a luddy-duddy! Don't be a mooncalf! Don't be a jabbernowl! You're not those, are you?"- Egbert Sousé (WC Fields The Bank Dick 1940)
I intended to mix that today but forgot. I just got done putting everything away.:wait:Maybe after I cut the grass tomorrow.
By the way. If you looking for 60ml bottles, here's a decent deal(14 for $12.59 free ship). They got to me from Portland, Oregon to South Palm Beach,Fl. in two days. They have different colors, but I went for green cause they look cool.:shades:
Sorry. For some reason the link won't post. Ebay seller alwaysnative 2oz (GREEN) Glass Bottles for Essential Oils with Glass Eye Dropper - Pack of 14. I guess you can look it up that way.

burley

Picky Bearded 'Backy Bum
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
This has a terrific smooth mouth feel and I just can't seem to put it down and want to mix up a 50 gallon drum of this stuff. These are flavors that are meant to be together. This is good to go after 7-10 days with daily shaking. Enjoy.
Vanilla Bean Ice Cream(CAP) 5%
Marzipan(FA) 2%
Almond(FA) .5%
Fresh Cream(FA) 1%
(I mix 30pg/70vg-2mg)
Just mixed this up a couple days ago - had one of those mixer's block moments and found this six pages deep. To the top with you!

Had to drop a note of thanks. The VBIC and Marzipan combo is pleasant and sweet. I smudged a little on another tester bottle and threw in .5% Hazelnut (FW) and upped the Almond to 1%, cause I like nuts. Sniff test is alright, but I think I mucked it too much with the Almond. Either way, cool recipe, thanks.

VU Sponsors