SMY 50 Temp Control Mod

Nitrowolf72

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I got my SMY 50 tc mod from Heaven Gifts today. I have to say that I believe that's the fastest I've ever got anything ordered from the internet. Evan shipped it out thursday and I had it in my hand today. Way to go Heaven Gifts on super fast shipping. The mod was very well packaged beyond belief and was everything I expected it to be. It works good and so far I have been wearing it out. If you get a chance to order from these guys do so. I don't think you'll be disappointed. Thanks Evan for the great item, an awesome giveaway and super fast service. A+ all the way.

sev7777

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Just got my Smok X Pro M65 today that I won from heavengifts.com today.
http://www.heavengifts.com/65W-SMOK...e+Largest+Electronic+Cigarette+Store+in+China

This thing is so compact but feels so sturdy and well built. I PM'd Evan my shipping info on Monday & it came today! Since it was a contest, I was expecting maybe a few weeks for delivery, not a few days! I like to try out companies before I buy something expensive & this proves they are very quick & reliable. The package was very well protected. I will definitely be ordering from Heaven Gifts for my future orders from now on. Thanks to Evan & Heavengifts.com for the awesome contest and the great customer service!

VU Sponsors