Become a Patron!

Snoop Dogg G Pen???

Garemlin

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Seriously??? Now celebrities are getting in on the game. This is the type of thing that will actually attract kids and with that the unwanted attention of these fanatical groups trying to ban vaping and e-cigs.

Grenco Science® wholeheartedly welcomes newest partner, Snoop Dogg.

In celebration of the monumental partnership, Grenco Science proudly debuts the Snoop Dogg | G Pen Herbal™, the first in a collection of upcoming releases designed by Snoop, himself, The Double G Series.

An intricately designed roadmap of Long Beach is showcased on the G Pen and inside perimeter of the box, personalizing the collaboration with areas sentimental and nostalgic to the icon.

Fully customized including a Snoop Dogg signature engraving, The Snoop Dogg | G Pen Herbal Tank is comprised of a stainless steel outer encasement, a scientifically-hardened glass sleeve, and the tank, itself, wherein dried herbs are housed and vaporized.

"What's fly about the vaporizer movement is that it's clean and convenient. Launching my custom G Pen is a great way to kick off the business partnership with Grenco Science," said Snoop Dogg.

Snoop-Box-Penjpg_1024x1024.jpg

VapingCuban

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
This dry herb pen only gives personal vaporizers that are helping us quit smoking a bad name. People at work that see me vape are calling it a Crack pipe! The other day the CEO of the company I work for told me to take my ass around the corner of the building cause he didn't want me vaping in front of the store. Yet there were other coworkers there smoking cigs and he didn't say shit to them.

st_andrew

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Ain't nothin but a gangsta party. Word up G. Yeah pretty ghetto

VU Sponsors