Become a Patron!

Snow Wolf 200 SSwire?

GorGon27

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Is there any way to use SS wire on the old Snow Wolf 200? It was one heck of a mod, sure would like to use it. It has not been on a PC for 4 years, maybe just firmware or something? Don't even know where to get it if that is the case. Perhaps so old it just won't do it? SxMini will and came before it. Would be nice if it worked. Otherwise screw it, Kanthal

HondaDavidson

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
If the mod can do VV VW or unregulated modes yes........ if Firmware updates have TCR TFR or TC SS. Then yes for TC.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

HondaDavidson

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That's the beauty of SS nearly All mods can run it..... not all mods can do TC with it. But SS works unregulated or with Volt or watts based regulation.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

GorGon27

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yes and it works fine with Nickel as low as .1. I tried SS all the way up to 1.5 and no go. TBH it has not been touched in like 5 years I think. It may need Firmware if it is updatable. It says Special Edition GTX200 V1.5 sticker on the box.

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The original snow wolf 200w will vape SS, just not in TC. The mod automatically detects Ni200 and will TC that but no other wires. The original is still one of my most used Mods.

Btw there is no upgrading the SW as there is no way to connect to a usb.

GorGon27

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So does the V1.5 do it? I do not understand why it will not turn on. even if I connect a Crown III so it is not my build. The Asmodus is a very nice mod. looks just like Vicious Ant. Many, Many mods have failed that and a yihi Sx Mini remain after all these years. I used the heck out of them back then but then put them away when new stuff came out. It still works fine on Nickel.

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Strange. All of mine will fire SS coils, whether on a sub ohm tank or in an RDA.

HondaDavidson

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Remove atomizer set mod to Power mode NOT TC...... Unless mod has a TCR TFR or TC SS mode. Sounds like you have mod in wrong function mode.

VU Sponsors