Become a Patron!

snow wolf 200w

art247

Member For 4 Years
a drip of juice took out my snow wolf completely i didnt have a chance to save it. I inspected it and there was no protection in fact its easier than you think for this to happen.
any thoughts on what to do next?
help would be appreciated ...Art247

keithh1981

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Contact the manufacturer and report what happened most likely will work with you to replace the unit.

Sent from my SM-N920R4 using Tapatalk

art247

Member For 4 Years
okay thank you! they do offer repair out of warranty you prepay repair and mail it in
i guess its a flat fee of 32 then postage i will probably call it in to make sure
thanks!!

Neflhiem

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I do believe this just happened to me.. convientley about 2 weeks after warrenty expired.. waiting to see what the local shop suggests. But there is barely any fluid inside (opened it up and checked) thats frigging crazy if its the case. SMDH. my Evict is seemingly a much better built device.

exodus

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
this seems a little strange to me ,as e-juice is not conductive

Neflhiem

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
yeah well.. i dont know what it is.. there was just a little on the board. but this thing will not turn on no matter what.. both pairs of batteries tried are as old as the device, (bought in August) second set of batteries were actually bought last month. tried every atty i have, and both set of battiers.. its dead.

VU Sponsors