Become a Patron!
I know I might be repeating many other forum posts but I just need some clarification.

I come from a Swedish snusing background (high nicotine at 21mg) per pouch.

Anyway, I am not a smoker which is freaking bizarre to switch to vaping.
I thought in doing this, it would make it easier to get away from snusing.

I have to admit though it feels weird to smoke especially being a runner.
Trying to stay active.

I got this amazing set-up for vaping and like the big clouds of smoke but it feels weird to be smoking.

So essentially trying to stop snusing using the vaping method but feel this guilt from smoking.
Of course after buying over $100 I start to get paranoid about health concerns.

http://hub.jhu.edu/2015/02/04/e-cigarettes-immune-system

Please don't slice me and dice me if this has already been brought up and I'm probably addressing the wrong crowd---since this is a vaping forum. Just thought I would ask the experts.

VAPEROXX

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
#1 we're not mice. #2 you will find that vaping has no effect on your running. #3 you're not smoking. Very different thing. You will find greatly reduced health risks over the snus. Welcome to VU and vaping!

Neunerball

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
After vaping for over 2.5 years, I can tell you, I don't feel any negative side effects.

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Ya torturing mice the fuck to death is not reliable.
More VG in your snus.

Good luck to with the upper lip wad of slime, I still freaking crave it 2 years since my last.

nabibrian

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
BigNasty, bro I know the feeling!
That urge though!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
About 2years ago I used snus for about 2months.The salt level was not a good thing for me back then.Luckily a friend turned me unto vaping or I would've gone back to smoking more than likely.

Jimi D

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I quit smoking with Swedish snus. Then switched to vaping. Do I feel like I went back to smoking, mentally or physically ? Nope :)

vuJim

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
I have to admit though it feels weird to smoke ...

... but it feels weird to be smoking.

So essentially trying to stop snusing using the vaping method but feel this guilt from smoking.
Vaping is not smoking.

I smoked for 40+ years. Quit 5+ years ago. Started vaping 3-4 weeks ago... "just because." I don't feel like I went back to smoking, because I didn't go back to smoking. I started vaping. (No nic, btw. Don't need it. Don't want it.)

I quit smoking with Swedish snus. Then switched to vaping. Do I feel like I went back to smoking, mentally or physically ? Nope :)
Have you stopped the swedish snus completely?
I want to stop the snusing with vaping but never really smoked.
Like your photo by the way

VU Sponsors